8

"Always"He opened the door and held my hand as I stepped in the vehicle

"Always"He opened the door and held my hand as I stepped in the vehicle.He closed the door and stared at blades who held his thumbs up."You got this"Blades whispered to him as he walked off.I saw my sister infront behind the bushes making fucking signs and her tongue out.
I rolled down my window as I was blades walk towards her as she jumped and fell in the bush making wine fly in the air."OH SHIT"

I laughed as the door closed and cut me off.I turned and stared at Hades who took off his shades and placed an arm around me.The driver pulled off as he rolled up the all windows leaving me and hades in our own space.

Hades:I know you not gone talk much cause you not in your comfort zone but I want to know you and I want you to know me.

I faced him and saw him looked through the window.

"At the age of 6 I killed someone,not just someone but my own uncle.6 years old and he taught me how to shoot,how to fight and how to fuck.He forced me to fuck big women at my age with my Lil ass dick.I had no other choice or I had to take the beating he done behind my parents back.He always told me if I want it imma have to take it even if a woman is against it...and I told my mother that I wanted to fuck something on my seventh birthday...she couldn't believe the words that came from her young boys mouth.She immediately knew it was my uncle and decided to confront him and when she did,she found a warehouse filled with naked women.She couldn't belive what my uncle was doing behind my father's back in his name.My mother was livid,she marched and began screaming at him and he attacked her.I stood outside not knowing what to do.The sound of my mother pleading for him to stop as her voice got lower and lower.I took the gun from the guards and ran as fast as I could and shot him.TWICE.......IN THE HEAD AND IN THE CHEST."

"I looked and saw my mother badly beaten I couldn't even recognize her face.The beautiful face of my mother was drowned in her own blood.The guard rushed us to the hospital and my mom didn't make it.My dad went livid and began to shoot the hospital staff...one bullet left and he sent it at a nurse but before she could take it,I jumped infront of her.My father began to loose his mind when the nurse daughter walked from behind the nurse back,his last and only child he shot snd he could loose me as well....My father messed up alot and I took so many bullets younger I couldn't wait for the one to send me down with my mother."

I turned and saw he held no emotion.

"the rest of my life my father took care of me.I fucked girls and live the reckless life.I return home and my father give me the life advice and I never listen until he got shot infront of my eyes by his own family.My Brother...Shine....jealousy at its best....He took everything serious and begged my father to let him take over but my father knew a man with a nasty rage can't handle the mafia or he'll kill everyone leaving him alone with no money or power....My father always told me an eye for an eye.The second I found out my brother kill him...I went after him and kill every person that had a trace to him....The falling of the loyal soldiers."

"Then I saw you the day of his funeral...I knew I had to get you.I been searching for you for years..types your name snd it never showed up in our data base.I found nothing of you,your sister or your family.I knew you was involved in something for you to be hidden from the world."I turned and saw him exhale as smoke came from his nose.

"I'm trying for us,Kidnapping you was something my uncle would've loved snd not my parents so I apologize for that...I understand your frustration and I also apologize for the way I treated you in the house.:

I nodded and turned my head as we pulled into this restaurant.Hades exit the car and opened my door."This is beautiful"I awed as he stood behind me " " I rented for us ma,let's go"