6

"We spending the day with my cousin and then we take the jet back home ite."I  stared out the window as we drove down the highway.

I watched as we pulled into a neighborhood.We slowed down again this modern house.

"St.peter"I read the street sign as we pulled into the driveway.The gates open as people appeared."it's a party BTW..So your sister is going to be here ans yall gone enjoy yall selves while I handle business"I nodded and watched as a few girls stopped walking and began dancing.

Hades exit the car as I took up my stuff.He opened the door snd grabbed my hand as he stared at me and wiped off the extra lipgloss over my lips.He grabbed my hand and we walked through the crowd into the house.

"Blade and your sister should be here already."I nodded as we walked upstairs as the music began to fade along with the crowd.Guards stood at the top and bottom on the steps.We entered a room and hades pulled me infront him ad we walked and everyone stared and watched us.

Hares sat down and I looked over and saw my sister eating.I sat on hades lap and he rested his hands on my lap.I sighed and laid back and began to drift off to sleep."tired babygirl?"I nodded and he stood up lifting me as well."I'm out with mamas man"He dapped everyone up and walked out

"DONT FORGET WHERE TO MEET ME CUZ.!"

He laughed as he walked outside and placed me in the car.I heard his door shut.He pulled me onto his lap and began to rubbed my back.I immediately fell asleep.

The next day

"Wake up ma"I opened my eyes and hades laid there with a plate of pancakes.I sat up and he began to feed me."Thank you"he nodded and watched me.

"I want to take you out tomorrow tonight babygirl"I looked up at him and saw him staring at me already."okay".

"Your so beautiful when you wake up is so fucking beyond anything I've ever seen"Corny ass.

"Let's go my cousin is waiting."We got up and got ready.I sat in the car as Hades did his normal routine,Placing his gun on his side and hiding ammo.He entered the car and began to drive off.

"How come your driving?"I asked as I folded my arms

"I gave everyone a off day.We not here alone,they been working with me for years so why not let them enjoy themselves?I'd be selfish if i enjoy out through country and not them."I nodded and he passed a few cars along the road..

"you want anything?"I nodded snd pointed at the ice cream.Before I could tell him which flavor someone walked up to the door and gave us two cups with ice cream.I looked and saw my normal cookie and cream with waffle cone bits.

"Thank you"

"The way you eating it  tho,hmm"

I peeped over at him and he smirked.I rolled my eyes and place the ice cream down in the cup holder.I looked and saw his phone going off with messages from some girl."I wanna go home"I blurted out

He almost broke his neck by how fast he turned his head."You gone spend the rest of the day with me.!"He calmly stated at he leaned back and use one hand to rub his face while the other controlled free stirring wheel.

"Fuck you don't ask that little bitch to accompany you fucking pussy ass nigga"I rolled my eyes as I saw the car coming to a stop.

"Real shit take me home"He parked the car and stared at me for a good minute.I stared right back at him as he shook his head,laughed and exit the vehicle.

He walked over to my side but I quickly opened the door myself and got out.He sucked his teeth and we entered the building

"Wassup cuzz"We heard a loud ass voice.I turned and watched as he dabbed his cousin up and sat at the bar beside him.I stood right where I'm at and soon enough bladed joined me.

I began to eat my ice cream,soon enough I felt eyes on me so I looked up and hades was staring at me.

I stuck up my middle finger and slowly li cked my ice cream.I took a spoonful and slowly fed my self as I licked the spoon and stare into hid eyes.

He shifted around in his seat and held onto the crotch of his pants.I walked over to him as the icecream ran from my lip to my chin.I stood between them and excused myself.

I stretched my tongue out to lick the running ice cream and licked my finger

"OH you got you a throat giraffe not a throat goat.!tongue longer than a mfff"

"I'm bored as fuck"I turned to hades and he cleared his throat and looked around."okay let blades take you shopping,I'm dealing with b-"

I walked off cause who tf shops with another man.You kidnapped me,your ass should be beside me then but heh imma show you some fun.

I walk towards the fountain.I took my shoes off and stepped inside.I licked my ice-cream one more time and ate a pice of cone before I place it one side and dipped myself before rubbing my body in the water.

I stared at a few guys as they stared at me in a thirstful manner.I turned as Hades lifted me out,placed me one side to stand while i turn and pushed him in,he flew in face first.

The sound of blades laughing,I turned and saw blades having a full blown laugh out.Hades emerged from the water and grabbed my arms as we walked out the building.

"You like fucking with me huh?I Fucking drank half that fountain."

"I told you Carry me home."I smirked and watched as he held my heels.