7

I sat beside my sister as we were in the back of the house.She sat and ate while I got my nails done.

"Girl so tell me why one of the guards walked in on me naked.?"She held her fork and pushed her lips together.

"You purposely did that huh you slut!"I laughed as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Bitch I was so pissed off tho cause I literally knew blades always come in my room so I guess he was coming this morning so I took a shower and stood there and a guard walked in,ugh"She continued eating her egg and plantain.

I sighed

"GIRL WE IN BARBADOS LIVE THE FUCK UP THIS OUR LAST DAY HOE.!"I stared at her cause thus bitch is mad crazy we been kidnapped and this hoe talking bout live life....where the fuck she want me live life in the house guarded 24/7.

"I heard the boys int here today so let's turn the fuck out and do something."I turned and watched as the woman told pictured of the nail set and walked off.

"Rude ass bitch int even stayed for 10 seconds for the Thank you"I looked at my sister as she ranted on.

"I'm Finna go get ready man,need me a refresher"I stood up and walked back into the house.I stared at the paintings and followed them as I walked into a dark hallway.I traced my nails along the painting of me.

"ANSWER ME.!"I jumped at the sound of his voice.I turned around and walked back down the hallway."WHO THE FUCK IS AFTER MY GIRL.!"I stopped and turned right back around and walked to the door.

The door was wide opened as I peeped and saw him shirtless and blood over his bare chest.The tattoos over his stomach and all were covered in blood.

He grabbed the person face roughly and Shouted once again."Huh!You got me talking to fucking much!"He walked towards blade as blade handed him a axe.

The men walked towards the tied up person and held his hand out.He screamed in fear.He begged and begged and begged as Hades just stood there"Nah Ion take second chances when it comes to Brook"

My eyes widden as Hades raised his hand in the air and chopped off the man arm from his shoulder.The man I'm huessing fainted after screaming at the top of his lungs."Wake the fuck up for your last second!"Hades Shouted at the man gasped and cried."please"The man breathe out as Hades chopped his head off and dropped the axe.

"come here brook" I jumped as I heard him spoke.He stared at the door as I pulled it open and he stood there.I stood by the door snd he walked towards me."Fuck,sorry"He breathe out and laid his face into my neck.

"Come on,let's shower"I turned and walked put the room as he held onto my waist.The wet and gross feeling of the blood touching my fit made my blood boil.I entered the room and immediately stripped and threw them in the burning trash.

I walked under the shower head and started with my hair."I need you"I sighed and turned around as he grabbed my ass.He leaned down ans gave me a kiss,He held my throat and shoved his tongue in my mouth as the kiss began to get sloppy.

I squealed out as he lifted me in the air and leaned me against the wall."Can I?"I nodded and he kissed my clit-KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

"BOSS we have a problem.!The street boys are in New York right now and asking for a meeting at the club"

I stared at Hades as he stared right back into my eyes.The eagerness in his eyes told more than I should.

He placed me down and attacked my lips again."Get dressed mama,we got a date and a flight right after."he whispered in my ear.

"BLADES WE LEAVE AT 12."

He stepped the the next shower head and finish took my shower.I walked into my closet and stood there naked.I sighed and called my sister phone and placed it on speaker.

"HEY BITCHHH:

"Come to my closet please"

"BITCH YOU HAVE A CLOSET.!ain't gotta tell me twice-"

"come through by the hallway cause I belive hades in the bedroom.There's an entrance in the hallway."

She hung up the phone as I placed on my   undergarments.As soon as I pulled up the t-String the door bust opened and my sister walked in with a robe,glasses and a wine glass.This hoe living ha best life.!

"Okay so wassup"She sat down in the sofa and before I could speak.

"Girl this hea is a whole damn house.Look at the hallway and your clothing shit look like a supermarket...The stairs and up top in the heels and look at the bridge to the jewelry...oh hoe you better marry him."

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.!

"MA you ready.?"I looked at my Richard mill on my wrist and saw its 3 pm.

"OH shit,bitch help meee!"

"Alright bitch you got a market full and don't know what to wear hell go like that!"He gestured her hand flat out towards me.

"Bitch I'm not going on no date with a bra and string on!"

"Hmm I would tho!"She lowly spoke as she sipped ok her wine.

Two hours later

"Ready mama.?