Chapter 5

Memories of Resolve

Kiana jumped from building to building, scanning the city as she was looking for a certain purple haired girl. She wanted to find her, talk to her but no matter where she looked, she was nowhere to be found. That was until she felt Honkai Energy in the area. She stopped as she looked for it.

She then spotted a Chariot in the city, she didn't hear any alarms going off so it was a singular one but that didn't stop her from pursuing it. She arrived as she then stopped to see a boy standing in front of it. She then saw it again, that light, she got a good look at him as he was wearing a school uniform and had black hair with green highlights.

She then saw the Chariot was about to kill him as Kiana then grabbed her pistol and shot through it. The boy was stunned as he looked up to see Kiana over him as she then jabbed the Needle of the Void into its head as she jumped back, landing in between the two.

The Chariot disappeared as the needle dropped to the ground. She turned as her blue and orange eyes looked at the boy's emerald eyes. She still saw it, the multicolored flame. She was about to ask him but then he slowly fell to the ground.

"Hey!" Kiana shouted in concern as he hit the ground unconscious. Kiana sprinted towards him, she then got to his side as she rolled him over as she saw he was bleeding from his head and his uniform was roughed up.

She then tapped into her comms, "Auntie Theresa, I have two injured civilians at my location, please send a medic," she said in her comms.

She looked at the other boy who was just knocked unconscious, no great injuries on him. However the boy right next to her was hurt badly.

"Kiana, I'm sending medical support over where you are, how are the two civilians," she heard from the comms.

"One's just unconscious but the other took a beating from a Chariot,"

"Bronya, will be over there as fast as possible," she heard her friend over in the comms.

She looked at the boy again. She looked at his bandaged hands as she was curious as to why he had bandages on his hands. She touched his hand but it sparked something as she saw something. A girl with light purple hair and orange eyes as she floated above a burning city. But in the midst of the flames one person was walking towards the girl. And then a multicolored light appeared where the figure stood as Kiana felt a strange power coursing through the boy's veins.

She let go of his hands and she looked at the unconscious boy. She wondered who the boy was.

With Izuku's Mind

He floated aimlessly as he watched the black void consume him, his eyes devoid of light.

"Where am I..."

He wondered as he stared into the empty blackness. He felt his eyes slowly closing as he tried to stay awake.

"No...I can't...what about Dan? Is he...okay?"

He frowned in frustration," I couldn't...protect him...I wanted to..."

Izuku's eyes were about to close until he heard a gentle voice that called to him. It was so motherly that it almost felt familiar to him.

"Please live...Izuku..."

Hashbul Hospital

Izuku opened his eyes as he stared up at a white ceiling. He looked around as he saw a drawer with a vase filled with flowers in it.

"A...hospital...?" He said as he remembered the events that happened.

He widened his eyes in realization, "Dan!" He shot up but then felt extreme pain on his ribcage as he held it in pain.