Party Games

You sat down on the couch knowing your friends were gonna make you play anyway. Everyone gathered around the coffee table and were talking about what games to play. Random party games were yelled into the circle. One person in particular said, "How bout never have I ever." Everyone nodded in agreement.

"OK so lets get this straight, you say something you haven't done and if someone has done it then that person takes a drink." Everyone had a look on their face showing they were processing that information.

"I'll go first." Draco smirked, "Never have I ever taken more than 5 shots in a night." Half the room picked up their drinks and drank a sip. You were surprised how many people took a drink but you didn't. Mattheo came up behind you, "We'll have to fix that some time gorgeous." He whispered into your ear making you shudder. Mattheo stayed behind you on the couch, hovering above you. You blushed a little bit.

"My turn!" Pansy yelled, "Never have I ever..." Pansy looked at you and Mattheo with a smirk on his face, "Flirted at the party today." You looked at Mattheo and he took a drink. He looked at you, "Oh cmon love I know you flirted with me." Mattheo smirked as he waited for you to take a drink. You couldn't not drink because Mattheo wanted you to, if you wanted a chance with him you had to. You took a drink and the people who were looking at you jaws dropped.

"I'll take a go" Mattheo smirked at you, "Never have I ever been called gorgeous at this party"

"That was oddly specific Mattheo." You looked up at him taking a drink. You were the only one in the room to take a drink, everyone's eyes were on you. "This is getting boring how about Truth or Dare?" Everyone gave a muffled agreement.

"Theo truth or dare?" The person who suggested it said. "Dare" Theo Nott replied. "I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in here!" The person yelled. Theo went up to one of your friends you were talking to and gave them a quick kiss on the lips. You could tell Theo wanted to kiss her for longer.

"Hmmmmmm Pansy truth or dare." Theo said looking at Pansy. "Truth." Pansy said with confidence. "Is it true you have a crush on Enzo?" Enzo leaned in to hear her answer, "A little one." Pansy blushed. Enzo smirked in confidence.

"Y/N truth or dare?" Pansy gave you a smirk. "Dare why not!" You said feeling risky. "I dare you to get Mattheo's number." Pansy gave you a I'm sorry I love you look. Mattheo looked at you and pulled out his phone. You pulled out your phone too. "Yea it's 740-360-6182" Mattheo smirked as you typed in his number. You gave him a text to let him know who it was.

Y/N-Sup Mattheo it's Y/N witch you probably know that.

MR-Sup

You look up from your phone and you scan for your truth or dare victim. "Draco truth or dare?" You sound interested to hear his answer. "Dare" Draco says smugly. "I dare you to pour out that rancid beer." Draco had a look of madness on his face. "Not my expensive beer! My father will hear about this!" Draco goes to the kitchen and comes out with an empty beer can. He said he poured it but you knew that he chugged it.

MR-Good one

Y/N-Yep I know Draco loves his rancid beer.

"Mattheo! Truth or dare?" Draco said trying to brighten his mood. "Dare of course." The sound of Mattheo's voice above you sent shivers down your spine. "If Theo had to do it you have to do it!" Draco laughed. Mattheo knew exactly what he meant and sat beside you. His lips touched yours for a split second. Pansy's mouth dropped wide open as Mattheo walked back to the other side of the couch.

"New game!" Someone yelled out. This is how parties went you'd all play games for like 10 minutes before you got bored and played a new game. "Spin the bottle... but you guys go into the kitchen for a minute!" Some one yelled.

"Or maybe we could just play seven minutes in heaven?" Mattheo smirked. Everyone was in agreement, "Lets have all the girls pick a number then the boys will pick a number out and will go into the closet with the girl with the corresponding number." Draco explained.

All the girls picked a number and you chose number five. "I should get the first pick since I had the idea." Mattheo pulled out his phone and shot you a message.

MR-What number did you get? 😉

Y/N-5 😉❤

Mattheo went to get the number out of the hat. You could see him digging for a number 5. He pulled out a number 5 and acted like he didn't do it purposefully. "Five? Who's five?"

"Me" You blushed. Mattheo walked up so you dragging you by your wrists to a nearby broom closet as Theo followed and locked you two in the closet.

It was now just you and Mattheo in a broom closet alone.

_____________

Hoped you loved it ❤

I had fun writing this one!!!

I'll most likely post tm evening est time!

Have a great day!

Word count:875