Mattheo blues

You sit down on the couch and everyone is smothering you with questions.

"What did you do?!" "Someone's got a new boyfriend." "Did you fuck!?"

But you sat on the couch next to Mattheo ignoring every word. You just shook your head no, you liked the idea of it being a mystery.

Eventually everyone settled down, Mattheo put his hand on your thigh as you listened to everyone chat. You noticed Pansy glance at you and Mattheo, eyes wide. You gave her a finger to your mouth as you hushed her, "shhh."

Eventually the party left, one by one. It was just you and Mattheo in the common room. He took his hand off of your thigh. "I guess see you later gorgeous." Mattheo winked as he got up.

You waved him goodbye, it was now just you and the crackling fire in the common room now. You got up and headed to your dorm.

You sat on your desk as you clicked a pen. You were thinking about you and Mattheo, and what happened in that closet.

You decided to draw to ease your nerves. You stood there for 30 minutes at you desk, making the best face you could. When you finished you looked at the face, it was Mattheo. A random drawing had been like Mattheo.

It was clear you couldn't get him out of your mind. You decided to go read. You read your new romance book you got, of course the male made you think of Mattheo.

Ok maybe that didn't work maybe if you just go shower. You hopped in the shower, the hot water burning your skin, did you care? No.

As you were in the shower, all your perverse side of your mind could think of was, "what if Mattheo was in here with me?"

You hit your head with the palm of your hand. You picked up your body wash, of course you thought, "Mattheo smells as wonderful as this."

The palm of your hand gave your forehead a couple more good slaps. How could you not get this boy out of your mind?

After your shower you got out your phone and texted Mattheo.

Y/N: Shit I can't stop thinking about you.

You stared at your phone screen, reading the massage over and over again. It didn't take long for him to respond.

MR: Me neither.

You instantly typed back.

Y/N: Then how about you come to my dorm then😉

MR: Be thee in five 😏

You put your phone down and layed on your bed. What do you know five minutes later, you
hear a knock on your door.
_____
Hoped you enjoyed❤️

Have a great day!!!!!!!