You spent the night... with Matteo?

SMUT WARNING

_________

You walked over to the door and when you opened it, Mattheo was right there waiting. You gestured for him to come inside.

As Mattheo walked in you closed the door behind him. It was very quiet until you broke the silence, "so what you wanna do?"

Mattheo chuckles as he walks over to you. You can feel his hot breath on your shoulder, faces inches apart. He smirks slightly as he whispered in your ear, "you."

Your cheeks flush red. Mattheo got a little closer and leaned in to kiss you. You leaned in as well, the kiss was fast and intense. It was like you couldn't get enough of Mattheo. You guys slowly back up hitting your bed. Mattheo pulled away for a split second to ease you onto the bed. Once you were on the bed Mattheo put you in between his arms.

You were both in a heated make-out session for about 10 minutes till thing escalated a bit. Mattheo pulled down the sweat-pants you had on. After some struggling with that as you two tried not to break he kiss, your underwear was nothing. They basically flew off your body as you saw them land on the other side of the room. 

Mattheo broke the kiss and laid down on the bed. You knew exactly what he wanted. So you got up and sat on his face.

As soon as you sat down Mattheo's tongue hit your clit. You let out a moan of pleasure as Mattheo circles his tongue. After you got so worked up about that Mattheo's tongue slipped down a bit further.

Mattheo's tongue entered your cunt making you moan even louder. He moved his tongue around in your cunt brushing against your g-spot. You felt this knot tighten in your stomach and you screamed out, "Fuck Mattheo I'm gonna cum!" 

This made Mattheo move his tongue faster. "Then do it." He said into you and that sent you over he edge. You came all over his tongue.  You relaxed as he cleaned ate you out like a homeless man, till you were clean. 

After he was done cleaning you up, he slowly slid you off his face and down his body. Till you hit his hard, clothed dick as you laid on top of him. He tugged you down so your faces met, and he kissed you. You could taste yourself in his mouth, which only turned you on even more. 

After that he slowly set you down off of him as he got up and started taking his clothes off. His hard dick sticking out as he took off his boxers. After he was done taking his clothes off he pulled you to the side of the bed as he whispered, "Are you ready for me?"

"Yes." You cried desperate for him. With that he lined himself up and slammed into your pussy. You moaned loudly, taken by surprise. It was hard to take him so you whispered, "Fuck Mattheo I need a minute to adjust."

He took you seriously and waited until you said you were ready. A minute later you nodded to him saying you were ready. With that he started slamming into you, no warning. Which made you a moaning mess. 

You guys kept going at it a while before you felt the familiar knot in your stomach. You moaned out his name, "MATTHEO!"

He took it as a sign and went a little faster. After a bit you both came at the same time, Mattheo pulled out of you and plopped on the bed. You laid next to him as he pulled you closer. You guys didn't say anything, just cuddled as you fell asleep. 

Your blinks became slower as you rested on Mattheo's chest. Eventually you fell asleep and he did too.

_________

LMK how it was

Hope y'all have an amazing day!

Word count: 638