The Closet

Warning: little bit of smut and kissing.
_______
It was now just you and Mattheo in the closet. Your heart beated faster by the second. Mattheo leaned against the cabinet that was in the closet with a smirk on his face.

"Are we just gonna stand here for 7 minutes, or are we actually gonna do something?" Mattheo grabbed your waist, his eyes looking at yours. His hot breath ran down your shoulders. You took a step closer to him, you guys were now inches apart.

Mattheo's cold yet sweet eyes looked into yours. You could feel the fire burning on your cheeks. He wrapped his hands around your head, his gaze lowered to look at your lips. In return you looked at his.

"Y/N can I-" He was cut off by you leaning in to kiss him intensely. Mattheo's hands rubbed up and down your body, everywhere he touched leaving a burning but yet feel-good feeling. Your hands started to play with his hair, twirling it in circles, making him moan softly.

His hands hit your leggings as you felt the burning in your cheeks get warmer. "May I?" Mattheo said in a sexy seductive tone. "You may" You were holding back from a moan, there was something about his raspy voice that turned you on.

"You may." You smirked on his lips. Mattheo's hands slipped under your underwear as he played with your clit. You moaned of pleasure and Mattheo smirked.

You got carried away into his kiss. Mattheo was done playing. He slid his fingers into your entrance making you moan loudly.

Mattheo moves his lips from your lips to your neck. Gently kissing it. You could tell he was trying not to leave a mark.

You could feel Mattheo's fingers curl inside you, it felt so good.

A couple minutes later of Mattheo doing the same thing, the people on the outside started counting down from 10.

This made Mattheo remove his finger from you, his soft lips gently left your neck as you fixed your Slytherin tie.

The countdown made it to zero and you and Mattheo walked out with a smirk on both of your faces. Everyone wanted to know what happened. You just smirked and told them it was a secret.

________

Hope you guys enjoyed! ❤️

It's was my first time writing smutish.

Have a great day lovelies! Merry Christmas!

Word count: 392