Egg

POV You but Egg:

I was standing in the corner of my room, I finally picked a name Y/N from the list that Cucurucho gave me. A few minutes later he stepped in. He gestured for me to follow him, I knew we were going to the security room. I followed him to the security room, I sat down on the shorter office chair. Cucurucho sat next to me and turned on the monitor.

‘Did you pick a name yet?’ He asked in his robotic voice.
“Yeah I picked a name. I really like Y/N.” I said knowing this was going to be hours long.
‘Well, today is the day your siblings get parents. Y/N the Federation wants you to join them. They’re saying that you could keep your voice if you agree, as well as getting to pick what you get to wear or have painted on your face.’ Cucurucho said, his voice sounded slightly sad.
“WHAT?!?!?! No, I don't want to lose another parent.” I said quite loudly.
‘You don’t really have a choice, they want you to have one. If you agree you can spend as much time with your siblings as you want. If you feel like this doesn’t make you feel better you can always come back but you have to be gone from this building for at least a week. All your siblings lost their voice, you can be the only egg with one.’ Cucurucho said, voice still sounded like he was sad about this.
“But what if I get a bad parent?” I asked, trying to convince myself this wasn’t so bad, I can keep my voice.
‘I need a yes or no. You get to pick your parents, everyone already has an egg.’ He said, sounding angry.
“F-fine,” I said. Cucurucho led me to a room full of clothes and face paint. I found a black and gray half and half hat. I decided to paint two pentagrams on both my cheeks. Cucurucho gave me a small plushie, the plush was all white with two black eyes and a small pink cheek. It looked like a smaller version of Cucurcho. “Do I get to keep the plushie?” I asked but all I got in return was a small nod.

Not even five minutes later I was in a small glass cage, then the island's announcements went off saying there was still an egg in the adoption center. The first people to step foot into the adoption center were two men with an egg with a duck floaty. The egg was Chayanne the second oldest, he noticed me sitting in the glass cage under the ticket machine. He placed down a sign that said “Did you pick a name? Why are you here?”
“Chay, my name is Y/N. I was told that if I agreed I could keep my voice, if I don’t like this then I can alway go back to the Federation.” I said, my voice was low but one of the men noticed that I could speak.

-------
Hello
I thought I should write something new-ish.

I gave up on the first part.