Death Of Two Siblings

We ended up at a hut at the top of the wall. Phil and Missa had not spoken a word and built a more secure home, from what I knew was to keep the Federation from getting their hands on me. Missa gestured for Chayanne and I to follow him to the interior of the wall, so we did, Chayanne had fallen asleep I just stayed awake. I should have slept a little but I didn’t. The next morning Chayanne didn’t wake up, Phil didn’t realize that I was awake until a bald man and an egg with a mustache arrived.

“PHILZA!!!!” The bald man shouted. I guess he fell asleep, so I decided to talk to the man and his egg. 
“Hello, what is your name sir?” I asked, the man was shocked to say the least.
“Hello little egg I’m Fit and this is Ramón, what is your name?”
“I’m Y/N. It’s nice to meet you, Fit and Ramón.” I said.
“Do you know where Phil is?” Fit asked.
“He is probably asleep,” I replied.
“Why do you look different than the egg Phil and Missa were assigned? How can you speak but none of the other eggs can?”
“Well, I’m not the egg they were assigned. I’m an egg that the Federation wanted to have parents but I didn’t want parents that’s why I can speak.” I said, I noticed that Ramón had a question ‘Then where is Chayanne then?’
“He’s asleep in the wall, that's where he is Ramón.”
Then Phil walked out the door seeing Fit, Ramón, and I. He smiled. “Ah, so you’ve met Y/N,” Phil said.
“Well yeah she was answering a few questions that Ramón and I had.”
“Filho da puta, eu não sou mulher” I said not realizing that was Portuguese.
“Parden??” Phil asked.
“Mother Fucker, I aint female” I replied.
“Oh sorry! What language was that?” Fit asked.
“Portuguese.”

Right then a death message showed up ‘Tilín was slain by Slimecicle using an Iron sword.’ That was Tilín’s last life now they are gone. I was barely able to hold back my tears and sadness, I guess Ramón couldn’t so he just slumped against his dad’s leg. Chayanne then walked out from the house, he didn’t know what happened. “Chayanne, Tilín lost their last life. I know that breaks your heart.” Papa said in a sad tone, ‘Wait did I just call him papa?’.
“But I was supposed to protect them,” Chayanne signed.
“How about we go see what happened to them?” Fit suggested.
“Come on Chayanne. It wasn’t your fault that they are gone,” I said.

A few minutes later, we found Flippa and Charlie. Flippa was crying so much that her glasses had little teardrops on the lenses. When she saw us she ran up to us for comfort because her best friend was gone. Fit and papa walked up to Charlie to ask what happened, the explanation was ‘Tilín ran in front of my sword when I was fighting a skeleton and accidentally killed them.’

After a few hours Quackity woke up, he found out and attempted to kill Dapper, Leo, Ramón, Flippa, Trump, Bobby, Chayanne, and me. He failed to kill any eggs. Flippa didn’t want to see her dad so she followed papa, Chayanne, and I home. I let her sleep in my bed and I slept on the floor but Chayanne said that I could sleep in his bed. As the daylight faded to darkness the day was over but no that wasn’t the end of the death another death message popped up ‘Trump was slain by skeleton.’ In one day two eggs died but it was only Trump’s first life so he’ll be back just damaged and traumatized.

-----
Some of the lore is in one day and others is in two to three days.
I'm sorry if I got some of the lore wrong I tried, please tell me what I got wrong and I'll try to fix it.