Chapter 1 : First Year I

"Did you hear about the transfer student coming today? They say he 'stuffed' four classmates in a locker

"Did you hear about the transfer student coming today? They say he 'stuffed' four classmates in a locker.."
"Did they die?"
"Tuna mayo (For real)?" 

"No, but gravely injured, apparently."
"If he's cocky, I'll wring him out."
"Bonito flakes (Disagree)."

Sometime later

"I'll now.. be introducing.. the transfer student!!" Gojo happily did hand gestures as he announced. "Everyone, get excited!"

...

"Get excited please.." He pleaded as they were no response from the students.

"I heard he's an awfully sore one. I'm not gonna create the mood for someone like that."
"Salmon (Agree)."

"Oh well. Come on in!" The sensei ushered for the student to enter.

Just as the student entered, everyone stared at him in fear at the amount of cursed energy he has. On instinct, they went into defensive mode.

"I'm Okkots-" 

A curse emerged from behind him.

Sling. Maki's spear missed his head by an inch. 

"You're cursed. This is a place to learn curses. It's not a place for a curse to be."
"Eh?"

"The number of people that die mysterious deaths or went missing in Japan is over 10,000 on average. Most of those are casualties of curses born from the negative emotions of people. Among them are also malicious cases caused by curse users. Only curses can affect other curses. This is where we learn curses to exorcise curses. Welcome to Tokyo Jujutsu High School." Gojo explained in full detail.

"...Tell me that ahead of time." The new student deadpanned.

'You only just told him now?!' The trio looked at their sensei in disbelief.

"Oh, you all should hack away quickly." Their sensei warned.
"Eh?"

In a spur of moment, a big curse appeared from behind the transfer student.
"DO NOT.."
"W-Wait! Rika-chan!"
"..BULLY YUTA!"

...

"As you can see, this is the boy cursed by Rika-chan, who just loooves him! Okkotsu Yuta! Be nice to him!" Gojo finally introduced him properly

After he had dispersed the situation between an angry curse and three unsatisfied student, a blue haired male opened the classroom door. Everyone turned to look who it was.

"Excuse my tardiness!" He bowed. 
He looked around the room and saw three of his classmates minorly injured. 
"Did something happened?" He looked in confusion.

"Ah, you joined at the perfect time! Yuta kun," He turned to the new student. "I'll introduce them quick-like."

'I feel like this sensei is the problem..' Yuta thought to himself.

"This is the cursed tool user, Zen'in Maki. She uses special tools to exorcise curses." Maki stood there unamusedly.

"This is the cursed speech user, Inumaki Toge. He can only speak in rice ball ingredients, so good luck conversing!" 
"Konbu (Hello)." Toge waved his hand.

"This is Panda."
"I'm Panda. Nice to meet you."

'He didn't give me the explaination I wanted most!' Yuta deadpanned.

"Finally, this is the shikigami cursed user, Ageha Kai."
"Greetings." Kai nodded his head at him.

'H-He looks cool..' Yuta awed in his thought.

"Okay, now we have five first-years! For your afternoon jujutsu practice, you'll be in groups of twos and threes!" Their sensei announced with some more energetic poses.

"Toge and Panda. Group!" 
"Let's do our best." Panda hyped.

"Maki and Yuta. Group!"
"Geh." 
'She just voiced disgust!' Yuta thought shockingly.

"Kai, you're on your own."
"Eh? Thought you said in a group of twos and threes.." The student tilted his head in confusion.
"That's not fair, sensei. Let me group with Kai!" Maki looked at their sensei in disbelief.

"Now now, once assigned there are no changes. Good luck everyone!"

After Gojo dismissed them from their morning role call, they left for their practice premises. The walk in the hallway was too awkward, so Yuta decided to start a conversation.

"U-Um, I-I hope we can all get along well.." He stuttered.
"You were bullied, weren't you?" Maki asked him boldly as the poor boy shivered.

"I get it. Even I'd bully you. Maybe it's because of your curse? It's written on your face that you're branding yourself as a good person. It's sickening. Why are you acting like the victim when you're the one being protected? You've been passive your whole life, haven't you? Jujutsu High isn't so easy that you can get by without any goal. And here you are-"

"Maki." Kai sternly intervented as he took a step in front of Yuta. 
"That's enough." Panda added.
"Bonito flakes (No more)." 

"Okay fine! You're all noisy." She walked away from them.

"That's Maki for you. She thought I was some kind of spoiled kid when I was new here." Kai sighed tiringly at the tight mood existed in the hallway.
"Sorry about her, she has a habit of acting like she understands others." Panda explained as he placed a hand on Yuta's shoulder.

Sometime later

Just as Kai was about to step into the car, his sensei called out to him. Turning back, Gojo approached him more closely. 

"Your practice isn't like anyone else's. You'll either come out of it weaker or stronger than your current state." He told his student seriously. In a change of mood, he immediately pumped his fists in the air. "Do your best, Kai-chan!" 

"I'll prove my worth to you, sensei." Kai answered with a neutral face. His sensei watched him as he went in the car and left for his premise. 

Gojo stood in his spot as he watched the car drove off before going to escort Yuta and Maki.