Disclaimer

This work of fiction is a fan-created story inspired by existing characters and worlds. The characters, settings, and any recognizable elements mentioned herein are the property of their respective creators, and this work is not intended to infringe upon any copyrights or trademarks associated with the original source material.

While every effort has been made to respect the intellectual property of the original creators, this fanfiction novel is an independent creative endeavor and should be regarded as such. The author acknowledges the rightful owners of the original intellectual property and expresses gratitude for the inspiration provided by their work.

Readers are advised that this fanfiction may deviate from the canon of the original work, and any inconsistencies or variations are a result of the author's interpretation and imagination. This novel is intended for entertainment purposes only and is not endorsed, authorized, or affiliated with the creators of the original work.

By choosing to read this fanfiction, readers acknowledge that they understand the distinction between original and fan-created content, and the author assumes no responsibility for any misconceptions or disputes that may arise. If you enjoy the characters and worlds presented in this story, it is recommended that you support the official releases and products associated with the original work.

Thank you for your understanding and appreciation of the transformative nature of fanfiction. Enjoy the journey into this alternate narrative!