.:Chapter 3:.

.:Your POV:.

After Seychelles told me that I was missing for 7 decades, I was in pure shock. I just decided that I was better off staying at the island, abandoned. I looked out the window for the rest of the car ride, occasionally looking at Seychelles only to see a small smile on her face. Creep. Eventually after a 20 minute ride, the taxi came to a halt and Seychelles paid the man the amount that he requested. She then took my arm and excitedly ran into the building. I was about to push the elevator button when the secretary announced that it wasn't working. That meant we had to take the 20 flights of stairs. Amazing.

Seychelles was the one who led the way about only two flights before I surpassed her. I guess taking track and the other high school sport wasn't such a bad idea. I mean, it's useful when you think about it. And there we go again, thinking about my past that I don't even know is true. Anyways, I stopped when I saw a door with the number 20 spray painted on top of it and waited for Michelle who took forever. That woman could use some exercise. Once she reached the top which was about 3 minutes after me, I opened a door to find a pretty long hallway. As we were walking, I heard one room in particular where it sounded as if a tornado was taking place. I hoped we weren't going into that room until Seychelles stopped in front of the door, smiled at me, and threw open the door.

Then the ruckus stopped as everyone was soon taking notice of me. Many of which were boys and a few girls here and there. Everyone then began whispering to their partners and I could immediately tell that they were talking about me. I then came to a conclusion that I was the odd one out considering that I was the only person wearing normal clothing compared to everyone else who had some type of uniform. The whispering came to a stop when Seychelles held her hand up and silenced the room.

"Everybody, I have a very important announcement to make," she started "while I was out fishing," everybody groaned. "HEY! Back to what I was saying. While I was fishing, I came across a discovery. This girl was in the water. Her name is (y/n)."

Everybody looked at each other weirdly and then a Chinese man spoke up.

"Seychelles, what made you think that this girl was important enough to bring to us, aru?" he asked.

"That's exactly what I was about to state. Countries, this is the country that has been lost for 7 decades, lost after WWII. People, this the country we all know as Stoneage." Seychelles announced.

Everyone had a look of either shock, joy, or anger on their faces.

Then a female who I can only assume hated me decided to speak up.

"Austria, I knew we didn't finish her! It was just a temporary thing!" she said.

The guys who I assume is Austria spoke up.

"Well, I did say that it was temporary Hungary..." Austria replied.