Conversation Rememberance

I watch as Alex and Ashley leave. I look at Bob as he sighs over what just happened.

"Well," I began.

"That was..." He continued, trailing off while trying to figure out a word to use.

"A interesting conversation." I finished.

"Y-yeah." He stuttered.

I smile as I look back unto the conversation that happened a few moments ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"S-Sure.." Alex said with confusion in her voice.

"Its settled then!" I said cheerfully, clapping my hands together.

We all shake each others hands and then there is silence before I speak up.

"So, lets talk about abilities, president wise, because as far as i know, all the vice presidents are the best in over-all fighting." I say, looking at the two.

"Well, Alex is defiantly prominent in battle tactics, as well as an iron-clad defense that could be used as a last resort offense." Ashley said, quite proud of her upperclassman.

"Well Beatrix is the master of close range defense and long range offense. So if they break through her attack she can easily defend herself." Bob said, narrowing his eyes at ashley.

So its literally been 3 minutes and so far Ashley and Bob are both standing up, looking at each other like they are mortal enemies. And oh dear if one of them moves another inch forward they will end up kissing.

"Come on guys, break it up, we are supposed to be allies remember?" Alex said with nervous laughter.

"Yeah doods, lets just get along . Ok?" I said with my laughter just a little less nervous, well, nervous sounding.

They back away and sit back down. I sigh in relief and continue the conversation.

"Sooooo..... Our name is gonna be Thunder storm, K?" I said, trying to divert Bob and and Ashley from each others' attention.

"How about our leaders spar? So they can test each others' skills?" Bob said, glaring at Ashley. My attempt failed.

"Great idea, there is a competition coming up anyway. Lets do it there, loser pays for winners party." Ashley said just as rhetorically to him.

Alex facepalms, for like what? the second time of the this conversation? And i just nervously laugh.

"Its settled then!" Bob half- yelled, then Ashley practically dragged Alex out of there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back in the now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I ship you two." I told him.

And now he's death glaring at me, greaaatttttttttt.