The Question

I sit back in my chair and try to think of our battle plan. I sigh.

"Hey Daniel?" I say.

"What? Seems important and stressful if you haven't thought of it yet. Well, whatever you're thinkin' of." Daniel said all in one breath, somehow. I guess it's not very surprising to hear from a party animal who knows no bounds, in fighting and in partying.

"When we go into battle... what should our battle plan be? I mean, this is the first time this is happening, at least for our generation. So what should we do?" I ask.

"Well, I know you can handle it. I may have all 'A's' but you are 20x more capable than me. you can do so much more than me. The way they do things in this college, this academy, it doesn't prove what you can actually do. You might not be strong in book work or brute force, but your ability to strategize moves and battle plans is that of a genius." He said, yet again in one blow. "Also, you can tell how people attack solely based on how they look or what pose they are in. And you are the king of traps and stuff like that."

"I think you are over-exaggerating, i trust in my grades, and they say I'm slightly above average, so I'm just a little more capable than the average joe." I said, sighing.

He looks at me with a look of disbelief. "Slightly more capable than the average joe!? Dude! When we fought, you predicted my every move! And you forfeited the match just because you were out of energy! And you said 'It's too bad really, i had the next 200 moves planed out'. Tell me who else can do that?! Let alone do it better!" He said, almost angry at me.

"My dad." I said calmly but bluntly.

"Besides him," he said, slightly more calm.

"There has bound to be someone who can do things like me. But anyway, you are defiantly better than me, at least in offense. And your defense isn't too shabby either. If i couldn't predict your moves then i'd be dead or unconscious in one hit, or, depending on your mood, fireball." I responded.

"Now you are over-exaggerating. I can only do that if the opponent is weak and i'm mad. And it depends how I attack by if i'm annoyed mad or just plain mad." He said, sounding almost annoyed.

"Well, thats true but that doesn't ignore the fact that when it comes to offense, i know no other that can beat you on offense." I
said insistingly.

"There's my parents." he said bluntly.

"I mean someone of our age." I sighed.

"Then i got no clue dude." He said all in one sigh/ breath.

"Have you heard about the competition lately? They are inviting clubs from around the globe to compete, only leaders are aloud in, wanna go for it?" I asked, this seemed like a good opertunity.

"Why would i say no my pal? I want a rematch anyway, and i want you to TRY this time." He said, trying to act persuasive.

"Fine, but you don't hold back either."

"Well. I think we should end it here. See you later Daniel." I waved to the screen.

"See ya bro!" He waved back.

I end the call and turned off my Mac. I then sigh as I began forming the plan.