The Video Chat

I go to my office. Its just a room with speakers, a chair, a desk, and a vending machine. I pull out my laptop and sit in the chair. I'm going to video chat David. His face pops up on the screen.
"Yo David! Hows' it been."
"You know the juniors in my club right? Its all of those people who have bad grades and are trying to get better."
"Yea. What happened?" I ask.
"Im really proud of them you know? One day i hope i can get them to your 'only all A's' club."
"I'll accept them anytime. I mean you guys are the 'Any Grades club' so yea. Hows' your senior club by the way?"
"They are actually doing well. A bunch volunteered to tutor the juniors."
"Nice dude. So i heard the water-wind alliances name is 'Thunder Storm' appaerently. What should be ours?"
"I dunno. 'Active Volcano' maybe?"
"Seems legit. Nice idea."
"Thanks Daneil. I feel like your are only only person i can open up to, well anywhere."
"Of coarse. We've been friends since kindergarden."
"Hey."
"Yea bro?"
"Have you herd if those two new clubs?"
"Oh yea the student council and the 'Under Ground'. Supposedly the Under Ground is a group of all of the bad kids in this school."
"Exactly. I heard that Student Council got Light and the Under Ground got Shadow."
"I wonder if they are gonna take a side in this or have their completely own battle.." i think out loud.