The Talk

"Well, we came to talk about alliances..., its about the fire-earth alliance. Theres rumors that they are declaring war against us so that they can take over the school once they win. so we decided to make an alliance with you to prevent that." i say to the wind president and her vice president. "Well before we even start to talk about alliances we have to get to know each other, I'm Beatrix, the president of the wind club, this is Bob, vice-president of the wind club." Bob just facepalms.. Ashley and i just facepalm also while thinking 'Why are we here'.
"Well, im Alex, president of the water club."
"And i am Ashley, vice-president of the water club"
"Ok now that the introductions are through i have one requirement.."
"What is it?! Ill fulfill it to the best of my ability as water club president."
"Diner"
"Wait- What??"
"I want you to take everyone in my club to diner, with your club of coarse.."
"That is seriously it?"
"Actually along with fire club and earth club"
"Why??"
"I figure everyones going to be hungry and tired after we fight so yeah, i want you to take all 4 clubs out to diner, on your treat, after all of this is finished."
"S-Sure.."
"Its settled then!"
She shakes my and bobs hand violently and we shake theirs, but normally. And with that we all leave for the day, but before that we come up with our alliance name.

'Thunder Storm'