Wind Club

Im laying in the couch in the executive office. I am the president of the wind club. You might've been wondering, 'aren't you supposed to be doing something important?'. No.. not really... in this club we do whatever we want. Be it reading, drawing, talking, or just plain sleeping. The vice-president is right next to me reading, i ask him "Hey bob aren't the water club pres and vice-pres visiting us today, its saturday isn't it?". He looks up from his book and says, "i dunno Beatrix, i think so.". I see the treasurer, Sam, tutoring the secretary, Rebbeca, about math. I cant help but think they would be a good couple.. but right now i need to get ready, i ask " hey. rebbeca, sam, can you guys tutor somewhere else. some visitors from the water club are coming, the ones i spoke about in yesterdays gathering. And when they get here send them up.". They nod and go downstairs.

------------------
1 Hour Later

The water club president and vice-president walk in. I greet them, "hey guys, sit down anywhere". I motion my hand around the room, there is a plethora of places to sit so they actually can sit anywhere. I question them, "So, whats the reason you're here today at our club?"