Theorys

These are just my theories on this so no of this is canon (yet.)

So it seems to looks like the set is going to take place in Animal Town. Either this will take place on Earth or a different location like SkyLand. It also seems that Komugi/Cure Wonderful is the main protagonist of the group. Many people have Theorised Cure Wonderful and Cure Nyammy could be animals from Animals Land and Cure Friendly and Cure Lillian are humans and maybe their owners. But what bothers me is that we haven't seen the mascot/'s of the series yet. Maybe we might get Cure Lillian as a Cat that turns human and Cure Nyammy as a alien girl...NO IM DEFINITELY NOT TRYING TO SAY CAPTAIN CRUSH IS CURE NYAMMY IN THE PAST...ok maybe I am lol. what if Cure Lillian is Yuki-Chan? Since you know she's a cat cure. Meow. But maybe the cures aren't just Cat and Dog theme? What if there's different pet themes?

Here's what I think:

Cure Wonderful Is Dog Themed
Cure Friendly Is Dog/Hamster/Bird Themed
Cure Nyammy Is Cat/Bird Themed
Cure Lillian Is Cat/Rabbit/Bird Themed

Idk. What do you guys think?

New Theory:

I thought long and hard about this but...what if Yuki-Chan is the name of the mascot? Think about it. We haven't seen the mascot for Wonderful Precure yet. And we haven't got the rest of the cures civilian names (Cure Friendly,Cure Lillian and Possibly Cure Nyammy) so maybe the Mascot is named Yuki-Chan.
Here's what I came up with:

Another Theory:

If we look at the colours of the text on the logo we have Pink (Wonderful), Pruple (Friendly), Blue, (Nyammy) and Green (Lillian), but there is also Orange and Yellow on there so maybe we could possibly get a Yellow/Orange Mid Season Cure (Or 2 Mid Season cures) but we know nothing yet about the season yet besides from the Designs,Cure Names (some Civilian Names) and the theme. So let's wait and see.

New Theory:

I've got this theory that Komugi/Cure Wonderful could be a Red Cure. And I know some of you will say "But She has pink hair" and maybe "There's pink one the logo" Well that maybe true but she's wearing red instead of pink. Maybe we'll have wait and see.

New Theory:

Now that it's confirmed that Yuki-Chan is Cure Nyammy. I don't have go back worrying or being excited about Captain Crush is Cure Nyammy 😂. But that's not what I wanna talk about. So you know the guy in the middle?

His name is Toyama Satoru and his pet rabbit Daifuku

His name is Toyama Satoru and his pet rabbit Daifuku. So what I'm thinking is that Satoru could be the Mid Season Cure. If There's Mid Season Cure There's Mid Season Cure.