...the ritual...

I need feedback on the story pls. I hope you're all doing okie :3
---Contents---
-Mentioning of blood
-mentioning of cutting
-Mentioning of slight sacrificial suicide
-Angst (Idk)

------
After sleepless nights and watching over his boyfriend, Hoku got advice from Finn's parents. They were so worried but they trused Hoku. The only thing that could save Finn was a forbidden ritual in folklore books.

He had to sacrifice a part of himself. Not necessarily a body part but strands of hair but, drops of blood and his tears and scarring himself. Of course it'll hurt him a little but he won't give up.. no one knew how to help Finn except him so...of course he had to try.

He kissed Finn's forehead and he couldn't contact his mind space anymore which terrified him. Tears fell from his eyes and he collected them in the ceremonial dish. He took a sharp dagger and drew the ritual rune on his palm. The blood dripped from his palm and he collected it as well. It made a scar which began healing and he as Finn's pulse grew stronger. He had some hope...

"Will this be our last?... Lord.. give me...One more chance! Under the name of Lord [REDACTED], please bring my lover back!" He cried as he melted wax into the mixture of his blood and tears. He drew the ritual rune on Finn's forehead and kissed him gently. He rested his head on his chest and heard his heart beat louder.

Finn began breathing normally but his eyes didn't open... He wasn't completely awake yet but Hoku smiled joyfully knowing that the ritual worked. He stayed beside Finn letting him rest up till he's back to normal. His eyes widened seeing Finn's body hlow with a familiar pattern... He was healing himself!
"Finn!"

He finally opened his eyes and caressed the younger's cheek gently. "How are you feeling?? Do you need anything?!" He yelled excitedly. "Relax Hoku... I'm fine" he sat up and groaned a little. "How long has it been?"

"3 days I think..."

"I'm sorry love..."

"Please don't apologise... it's really okay.. I'm just happy you're back..." He cried hugging the older tightly. The god wiped his tears gently and soothed him. For those three days, Hoku really missed this touch.

"I missed you..."
"I missed you too baby...I thought I'd never see you again..all I could hear in my dreams was that's oft voice of yours" he said as tears also fell from his eyes.

"I love you Hoku"
"I love you too."
The servants were relieved that they had their god back. They served both of them some herbal tea and helped them recover from all the pain they faced.

"What did you see in your dreams?" He asked cuddling up against him gently. He made sure not to hurt him. "My grandma and grandpa...they...they tried to kill me in the dream" he said pulling the younger closer.

"Sorry...that must have been so hard for you.."

"No seriously, it wasn't...they failed but...I think they're still alive..."

"Oh no...what If they are?"

"I'll get the elder gods to banish them...and take them to tyek hell"

"What did they ever do your family?"

"They ... They tried to kill my younger sister because she turned out to he more powerful than them. And when she was born....she had taken some of their power as a gift from the Lord [REDACTED].."

"Sorry...they do deserve eternal suffering."

"Are you feeling better now?"

"Yeah, a lot better...all healed up" he said before kissing the younger gently. Hoku giggled a little and kissed back. "I missed you so much" he said with a contented sigh.

"I missed you too baby...but... let's make up for lost time first?" He said pulling the younger onto his lap gently. Hoku knew exactly what he was hinting at.

"Aren't you still sick? And weak?...no way we're-"

"I'm healed up love...so ?"

"Fine" he leaned into his touch shyly and the scars on his palms disappeared. "Don't scar yourself because of me again.."

"O-ok...but I did that because I couldn't lose you..."

"I get it"

Hoku hugged him tightly and his hair glowed a pastel green shade. It did that and some strands turned a pastel green. He looked up at the confused god. "What?"

"Your hair...here check" he handed him a mirror. "Uhm how did it...was it you?"

"No I don't think so...uhm I'm not sure love...but you look cuter so I don't mind." He kissed the top of the younger's head making him a little flustered. "It smells nice and normal. No toxins. Just elemental energy...maybe our intimacy has made you have some godly abilities. Uh. Remember when you made it rain when you were crying?"
"Y-yeah... "

"Tell me when you fee something different or do something weird...okay?"

"Oh okay"

"Good..now rest up okay?"

"Aren't you the sick one?"

"But you haven't slept for a while...so c'mere"

Hoku sat on his lap again and was carried to the master bedroom. He changed out of his clothes to clean and comfortable ones while Finn checked himself.

Hoku came back and snuggled himself upin his boyfriend's arms. "You're so cute..."

"T-thanks.."

"Mhm"

Finn spooned him and kissed his neck gently. "My goddess..."

"G-goddess?"

"I'm assuming you'll be... because the marks..i put on you... They glow when I kiss you...you just have so many abilities that other don't...if we have an heir, they might be a royal god..."

"Oh"

Hoku blushed really hard and just turned to bury his face on the older's chest. His flustered escape was so cute Finn felt like making him even more flustered.

"How cute..."

"Just be my cute little husband... you have traces of my power on you...and your own are growing stronger...hm?"

"...F-Finn.."

"I love you"
"I-i love you too" he said falling asleep on the older's chest.

"You're mine for eternity now..."
------
Tell me what you think about this pls