the drama *gasp*

rina's note! 

rina's note! 

this story is not meant to offend anyone, i would just like to put that out there. and yes, i will be heavily relying on stereotypes.

Being different was such a struggle, others could not even begin to fathom how much Jake struggled

Being different was such a struggle, others could not even begin to fathom how much Jake struggled. After getting scolded by Heeseung in the bathroom and borrwing a pink shirt from Jay - because he was American, Jake found himself ready to become one of Sunoo's friends. Well... as far as friends went. He wasn't sure if he could be friends with someone like Sunoo.

Sunoo was not like Jake. No, no scratch that. Jake was not like Sunoo, Jake did not like pretty pink stuff, he liked different stuff - different things - anything different from your normal high-school boy. Because he was different (ugh, such a struggle). Anyway, he was supposed to be a spy - a bit of mission impossible vibes there.

Jake could spy, he was so enigmatic and mysterious so... no one would suspect him anyway.

So there he was, in math class. He was good at math, he understood math. Everyone else sucked at math, while Jake he... well he did suck- nevermind he was good at it. While everyone else sucked dic- while, okay. Jake was good at math.

      'They do you have a pencil I can borrow?'

Holy smokes. Jake almost fell out of his chair. He could see his life flash before his eyes, a vivid image of him and the boy in front of him, his perfect face that looked like michelangelo had sculped it himself. A marriage by the beach - or church, or wherever the boy wanted to really. Five children. Retiring together, old and scrawny. Becoming grandparents together - great grandparents together - great-great grandparents - sharing a coffin together; oh he had already planned their life out.

He had only ever had one crush in his life. His name was Bruce Python. Jake could still remember the way Bruce Python used to speak.

      'Oi mate, I woke up today to a fucking kangaroo in my fucking livin' room like skiplidademdo, I just wanted some vegemite for my shrimp on the barbie, mate, that cunt.'

He was five years old back then. But it didn't work out. Bruce Python chose to run off with a crocodile and Jake never saw him ever again... (Queue the Titanic theme song)