Chapter 2

Principal Celestia's POV

Luna and I are waiting patiently on the stage for the students to gather. I can't wait to tell them the big news; I don't know how they'll react though. Cause' I'm sure the announcement will bring back some not so good memories but I'm sure they'll be excited, or at least I hope they will be. I'm pretty sure I know how some of them will react, especially Rainbow Dash, I mean everyone in school knows her attitude and how she reacts for certain things.

Well back to the point. When we were certain all the students have arrived Luna and I both took a microphone each and went to the front of the stage to address the students.

Good Morning Students, I know you're all wondering what this announcement could be that even the classes are postponed but I assure you it is worth it.

Excited and curious chatter began between the students. Then Luna said;

Let's not keep them waiting any longer. Students the moment you've all been waiting for-

They all became silent and looked at us with excited and curious faces;

We're having another Friendship Games!

Luna and I said together. The moment they heard friendship games everyone's expressions turned upside down rapidly. Some looked annoyed, some looked with disbelief, some were groaning, some looked angry and some had a blank face; This is indeed not a surprise considering the before Friendship Games. Then suddenly we heard a familiar voice groan loudly and said;

Oh come on! For a moment I thought it was something awesome not another one of those lousy games. Haven't the Crystal Preppers had enough last year. If they are asking for a re-match then count me out.

All the students started murmuring in agreement. I gave her a blank face and she closed her mouth. Well I was expecting this anyway.

Thank you for your opinion Rainbow Dash. But you need to let us finish first. That goes for all of you too.

The auditorium went silent once again.

Thank you. Now as Celestia said there's more to this announcement

When Luna finished everyone had confused faces.

Yes as we just said there is a Friendship Games but not with Crystal Prep-

All the students looked even more confused. But I continued;

But with another school. We can't tell the name of the school as it is a surprise.

All the students had different reactions and it's hard to read. Then Luna continued;

But what we can tell is that the games starts tomorrow.

WHHHHAAAATTTTT!????

This was the kind of the reaction we were expecting, so weren't that surprised.

Well yes, as Luna said earlier we will be starting the games tomorrow. And we are saying this at the last minute because the both of the schools agreed to test the students on what they know without giving them time to prepare, to check how they'll react to sudden situations 'cause you won't always have time to prepare.

Luna continued;

Yes and we're not forcing you to win. The school you're competing against has been a great friend ours for years. The names of the teams of both the schools are similar. And there is famous for its sports. That's all we can tell you about that school for now.

Then I said;

Well students your classes will go on till lunch after that you can use the rest of the day to do some last minute preparations if you want or you're free to go home. And before you go home there will be a ballad box at the entrance of the school and you are requested to put the names of the students who you would like to represent our school in the games. Dismissed.

Pinkie's POV

As soon as Principal Celestia said dismissed everyone immediately went to the hallways and started talking about what school we might be playing against and who will be selected and all the blah blah blahs. But I was jumping up and down. I love surprises and I can't wait for the games. Dashie was complaining all the way to our first period, she likes to win but was not a big fan of Friendship games. Hold on..... Wait a minute... oooooooo... My Pinkie senses are tingling. That means that something unexpected is going to happen but I can't clearly say what it is yet.

Pinkie? Are you OK?

I heard the concerned voice of Sunset beside me.

Oh. Nothing Sunny just my Pinkie senses are telling me that something unexpected is going to happen during the games.

"I just hope it isn't another evil monster that we have to fight" I heard Rarity mumble.

I don't think it's a monster or something like that. But what I do know is that it includes Dashie. Mmmm Let's wait and see shall we my dear readers. Don't forget to get your popcorns. This story is about to get interesting.

Author: Pinkie stop breaking the fourth wall

Pinkie: Ooopsie.. Ok Byee bye

Author: *sigh* Well that's all for now guys-

Pinkie: -Stay tuned

Author: PINKIE!!

Pinkie: BYEEE!!

Author: Aggghh That girl. Okay I need to go cool off before I lose my mind, bye

                                                                                                                                        - 874 words

A/N

      Hey guys! It's been a while hasn't it. Well sorry for the short chapter and sorry for keeping you waiting for a long time. I posted this chapter to let you guys know that I'm still working on them. I hope the next chapter will be longer. I'll try to post it sooner than this one. And thank you all for your patience and support. Don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter.

Good Night ❤❤

Shayla out

Peace>