Chapter 7

Rainbow's POV

After that incident half an hour ago my friends won't stop being the bitches they are and kept on gushing over how romantic it was. I don't know what's special about it. He is just my friend almost like a brother to me,

A handsome, hot brother

Ugh shut up brain

Ok now I'm talking to myself. Since he's like my brother he just protected me. There's nothing more, nothing less. But they don't understand that.

While I was ignoring my friends and warming up, I heard some rustling sound near the bushes when I turned my head I saw Lightning Dust head popping out and she ran away somewhere. When I followed her quietly as not to be noticed I saw her talking with Hoops, Dumbbell and Score about something and they all were laughing maniacally. Then I noticed something weird in Lightning's hand and suddenly I felt a magical surge through me from my geode. It usually happens when there is evil magic around.

Dust: So you guys heard the plan? We're gonna make them all pay

They started laughing again but recorded what and all I saw. I accidentally stepped on a twig and when they heard that they stopped talking

Hoops: Did you guys hear that?

Dust: Yes it came from that way

They started to make their way towards me so I just used my super speed to get out of there before they saw me. I showed the video to my friends and they were all a little worried when they saw it. And they confirmed that they too felt some surge around the same as me.

Rainbow: Can't we have one peaceful event without something weird going on!

I groaned and my friends followed suit.

Rarity: It's like the universe don't want us to be peaceful darlings!

      We all agreed, suddenly we saw that Dust and her minions were crossing us while giving us evil smirks. Fluttershy as usual got scared and ducked behind AJ.

Hmmm she is planning something and I'm gonna find out just what it is.                        

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 No one's POV

     It was time to start the Friendship Games. All the players were standing in their allotted places.

Luna: Good Moring students of Canterlot and Cloudsdale High! It's time to start the Friendship Games!

Crystal Sky: As you all know it was announced suddenly to see your natural skills. So the events will also be common. This is the first Friendship Games we are all playing together and I hope you are all excited. Some competitions will be from previous Games and some will be new. And these Games will last for about a week or so.

Celestia: Yes this is to improve a bond between our schools. Canterlot students can host one of the Cloudsdale students for the reminder of the Games or if you want we can book you guys a hotel. It can be either of them. All of your parents have been informed already. And the Cloudsdale High students will resume their studies by combining with Canterlot students.

All the students were chatting excitedly about how fun it will be. Pinkie and Surprise were bouncing non-stop as usual whenever they are excited. Rainbow was the most excited in the bunch. When Soarin heard that they will stay here, he took his phone and made a call he said something and put his away with a smile on his face.