A goodbye to Alice

- Why do you always defend Slytherins? Alice asked me

Alice was my friend, a proud Gryffindor sorted by the Pottermore quiz. 

- Because they are like super misunderstood. 

- No they aren't.

- Take Draco Malfoy.

Alice rolled her eyes as she picked her backpack up from the floor and dragged me out of school. 

- Go ahead and date him. I bet you that if Hogwarts was real, you would date him.

- No I wouldn't.

- Yeah right. she said rolling her eyes once more.

She rolled her eyes as we parted our ways as I went to take my bus, and she waited for her dad.

- Bye bye, rich kid. I said as we parted

- See you tomorrow loser, enjoy your bus ride.

I rolled my eyes and gave her a hug. 

- I love you, Alice. See you tomorrow. 

I waved and went to the bus stops a few streets away. I put on my headphones and I hiked up the hill, to the bus stop. I tried not to breath too much as the bus stop smelled a lot like drugs. As I waited for my bus, I admired the orange leaves. It was a chilly late September evening, and the wind was getting colder. When the bus finally came, I got in, fought for a place to sit and tried to ignore all the people present because the bus was very crowded. Half an hour later, I got of the bus in the small village I lived. I enjoyed my little walk home, vibing with the music walking down the hill enjoying the view of autumn trees. 

When I got home, I greeted my family and took some snacks upstairs to do my homework. I sighed as I had to study physics. Jesus, how bad. I also had to read a book for school. 

I was very tired and wanted to sleep. But not without reading some Harry Potter fanfiction first. I got into my nightdress, braided my black hair and got ready to read a bit on my phone.

After a heard wrecking fanfiction, I chose to go to bed and dosed off.  Everything went dark and I felt my body relax. 

I woke up because someone was shaking me and yelling at me. But I did not recognize the voice. 

- Nephele! Nephele Black! Wake up! You're going to miss out breakfast and you are going to be late for class! 

But I was not able to open my eyes, and I was starting to feel a terrible headache coming up. I groaned in pain.

- Nephele!? Nephele!? Are you alright? Nephele! Open your eyes please. The voice was pleading me at this point. 

I slowly tried to open my eyes and when I did, I screamed. 

-----------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. I promise the next will be longer