Chapter 11: A Fierce Showdown

Y/N sat in the guest room of RM's mansion, guarded by his menacing bodyguards, her heart heavy with uncertainty. She couldn't escape, and she couldn't predict the dangerous game that was unfolding around her. RM had left her as bait to draw Jin and Jimin into a confrontation, and it was a strategy that would soon ignite a fierce mafia war.

Outside the mansion, Jin and Jimin arrived, determined to rescue Y/N at any cost. They knew that their love for her would lead them into danger, but they were prepared to face the consequences. As they approached the grand entrance, they exchanged a wordless glance, their resolve unbreakable.

The moment Jin and Jimin entered the mansion, chaos erupted. RM's henchmen clashed with Jin and Jimin's own loyal followers, and the mansion's opulent halls became the battleground for a violent confrontation.

Y/N, trapped in the guest room, could hear the sounds of the violent struggle unfolding outside. Fear surged through her as she realized the danger she was caught in. She was powerless to do anything but pray for the safety of the men she loved and hope for a way out of this terrifying ordeal.

The battle raged on, each side fighting with a fierce determination, and it became clear that there would be no winners in this dangerous showdown. As the confrontation escalated, it was evident that the price of love and power in the mafia world was steep.

Amid the chaos, Jin and Jimin fought their way through the mansion, determined to find Y/N and bring her back to safety. The risks they faced were enormous, and the outcome of this violent clash was uncertain.

The battle for Y/N's freedom and the protection of their love was at its peak, and the treacherous path they had embarked on could lead to unforeseen consequences. Y/N's future hung in the balance, and her fate was intricately entwined with the choices Jin and Jimin would make as they faced the chaos of a full-blown mafia war.