Chapter 14

I got in my room and found Pansy on her bed reading a book.

Me(putting my bag down on my bed): Hey Pans

Pansy: hey Nix

Me: can you help me get in my dress please ?

Pansy: of course babe

I smiled as a thanks and took out my dress laying it down on my bed. I quickly got undressed and put my heels on before going over to Pansy she smiled as she held my dress up and helped me in it. Once that was done I went over to the mirror and smiled at my reflection.

 Once that was done I went over to the mirror and smiled at my reflection

Pansy: you look stunning Phoenix

Me: thanks Pans... you know I'm gonna miss you at this dinner

Pansy: course you will I'm just that amazing

Me: that you are !

We laughed and I hugged her until there was a knock on the door.

Tom: can I come in love ?

Me: yes you can Tom

Tom walked in as Pansy went to sit on her bed. The second his eyes laid on me you could see his mouth slightly open. I chuckled and walked a bit closer to him.

Tom: you look gorgeous as always darling

Me: thank you you look very handsome in this suit

Tom: well thank you I have a gift for you

Me: really what's the occasion ?

Tom: do I need an occasion to give my girl a gift ?

Me: I guess not

Tom(takes out a small box): I saw this in a store and I thought of you (open it revealing a pearl necklace) I know pearls are the birthstone for June so yeah

Me: Merlin's beard Tom it's beautiful I love it thank you

He smiled and I turned around so he could put it on me. He put it on and I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck.

Me: this is the best gift I've ever had thank you Tommy

Tom: it's my pleasure darling

He wrapped his arms around my waist as he kissed me deeply. I smiled into our kiss when we got interrupted.

Pansy: ok I don't want to be a party pooper but uh you're gonna be late if you don't leave like now

Tom(sigh pulling away): very well (hands out his hand) m'lady

Me(take his hand with a smile): let's go

I gave Pansy one last look as I closed the door. I could hear her start laughing as we walked away. We walked down the stairs into the common room and got on the other side of it climbing the opposite flight of stairs. Once out in the dungeons we made our way to professor Slughorn office slowly. We finally got in front of the office of our professor and walked in.

Slughorn: ah miss Black and mister Riddle how nice to see you both please come and take a seat

Me: I hope we're not late

Slughorn: not at all right on time actually

I smiled as we walked to two empty seats. As I was about pull out my chair Tom took it faster and pulled it back with a "that's my job" look which made me smile. I sat down and Tom sat down in the empty chair beside me. Immediately his hand made his way to my thigh slowly going up and down.

Slughorn: tell me miss Black are you still friends with miss Delacourt and mister Krum ?

Me: of course Fleur and I write to each other every month as for Viktor my brother Peter is closer with him but I do send him an owl every now and then

Slughorn: that's very good I've heard that not only are you an expert on runes but you can apparently do advanced transfiguration is that true ?

Me: it is I do love transfiguration as much as runes and potions too of course

Slughorn: impressive for a young witch like you

Me: it's nothing I'm just an ambitious Slytherin girl nothing else

Slughorn: yes of course

Dinner went on and every now and then I had to take a deep breath to not let out any... inappropriate sounds when Tom hand would get dangerously close up my thigh. After dessert everyone started to leave and so did we. We walked out me practically dragging Tom behind me and made my way to the first room I found which so happened to be a prefect bathroom. Tom chuckled and whispered the password before getting in. As soon as the door closed I back him up against the wall putting my hands on his torso.

Me: you are such tease Tom Riddle

Tom(smirk): am I now ? What are you gonna do about it darling ?

Me(smirk hands trailing down): there's many things I could do baby but...(whisper in his ear) you'll have to catch me

On that I quickly pull away and nearly run out the prefects bathroom. I can hear Tom following me so I start to run laughing raising my dress with one hand so I don't step on it. Sadly for me Tom is taller and faster. He got longer legs alright ! As he got to me he grabbed my wrist and spun me around before throwing me over his shoulder make me let out a small scream of surprise.

Tom: I'm gonna have to punish for that princess forget going to class tomorrow you won't be able to walk

Me(very turned on): oh god you'll be the death of me Tom

Tom: that's for being a tease love

On that he gave me a slap on the ass making me scream a bit in surprise. We got in the dungeons after a few minutes and Tom walked down the stairs into the common room with me still over his shoulder. We stopped for an instant in the middle of the common room before a few seconds later I got layed down on the couch in front of the fireplace.

**********************************************
995 words
Wrote 01/01/2024
Published 26/02/2024