chapter 1

“Are you sure Marlene? They are going to think you are married to black” 

“I'm sure Babe. I'm happy to give them a kid and I'm going to be Auntie Mar” 

“Are you sure this is safe Sirius? Me being a dad? What about the full moons?” 

“Yes it's safe. We agreed I would be the bio dad, despite the inbred family history, so our child would be safe. We have multiple people who can watch the child on the moon. Everything will be safe”

“There you go Mrs Black, Mr Black, you are pregnant”

“Why did we have to pretend I'm married to black again?” 

“Because unmarried people and gay people can't use IBF” 

“Oh yeah” 

“I'm hungry. Babe get me ice cream and pickles for the baby?” 

“Of course Mar” 

“I wanted that mission”

“We are pregnant Marlene. We can't go on missions” 

“I know Alice. I'm fed up of being pregnant with black's kid” 

“You only have two months left, Mar. Me and lily have 3 more months” 

“Hey at least it isn't twins like me!” 

“I don't know how you cope Lills” 

“AAHHH!!! CAN I GO BACK ON THE OFFER NOW? AHH I DON'T WANT TO BE A SURROGATE ANYMORE?”  

“Hello Beca Marlene Black” 

“Add another e in her name so it's slightly different to mine” 

“So Beca Marleene Black?’ 

“Exactly Lupin” 

On the 18th june 1980, a wonderful thing happened. A little girl was born via surrogacy. The girl was called Beca Marleene Black and she was the apple of her parents eye. As soon as the boys saw the kid, they were in love with the child. They were finally parents. The girl was beautiful and her Parents Remus Lupin and Sirius Black knew this. The moment the girl was born, their world changed for the better. But the way she was born and created caused one itsy bitsy problem. 

Date: 19th june 1980 
A NEW BLACK! 

Yesterday we heard amazing news from the grand hospital. The disowned previous Heir of the noble and most ancient house of Black, Sirius Black, (turn to page 10 to find out about the disownment) has had a child with the youngest McKinnon Daughter, Marlene. 

It is believed that the couple were secretly married as the healer was calling them Mr and Mrs Black. Which is amazing news as everyone believed Sirius was a bachelor that would never marry. 

The couple had a girl called Beca Marleene Black. The girl was born with no hair at 2:30pm on the 18th june 1980. Despite having no hair, the child looks so much like her papa. Let's see if it stays this way. 

Now let's bring up the controversial topic. Is it ok for the father and for friends to be in the birth room? 

Mrs Black had Sirius, Remus Lupin and Dorcas Meadows in her Delivery room”