chapter 4: year 3

Bree was over the moon to go back to Hogwarts. Firstly, their Moomy was now the defence against the dark arts teacher. Secondly, their Papafoot is on the run and might be heading to Hogwarts. Finally, they might finally get to meet their papafoot. Sure he was a murder, Bree knew that. But they had the right to meet their papa and get to know him. They deserved that. So Bree was super excited to go to Hogwarts and see a serial Killer. 

But it seemed no one else on Platform 9¾ was excited. Sure the platform was filled with all the students going to Hogwarts for the new year but they were all or at least most of them were terrified. The platform was filled with whispers of fear. Well not all of them were fear based but most were.  

“Bree, I'm getting on the train. I need a nap” Remus said to his 13 year old child before walking off to the train. Remus looked worse than ever and super tired. Well it was the full moon last night. Bree was also tired but they were too excited to sleep. Anyway they quickly followed Remus onto the train and sat in Remus's compartment. By the time they got to the compartment,  Remus was already asleep so Bree laughed slightly and sat next to him. 

Bree was soon joined by Harry, Ron and Hermione. “If you wake him, you are dead”.  Bree warned as the three sat down across from them. “Who is that?” Harry asked. Bree was about to answer when Hermione answered “Professor R.J. Lupin,”. The boys were confused on how she knew it so she continued “It's on his suitcase, Ronald”. Harry turns to Bree and asks “how long have you known this guy? You seemed very protective” Bree smirked and said “oh my whole life. He is my moony”

“WHAT!”

“Shhhs” 

“Sorry” 

“Do you think he's really asleep?” Harry said but caused Bree to roll his eyes “yes dipshit”  Harry gives Bree a side eyes  “just say what you wanna say about my papafoot”  

“How did you…” 

“Just say it potter” 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“Let me get this straight Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban... to come after you?” Harry nods so Ron continued “But they'll catch Black, won't they?”  Harry nods and answers “I mean, everyone's loo-” only to be cut off by Bree “shut up. Papafoot won't be  court if I have anything to do with it.” 

“So you are going to let a murderous raving lunatic kill turns of people and Harry just because he is your dad? He bloody left you Bree. He doesn't care about you. He is a murder!” 

“WHY YOU LITTLE “ 

Bree gets up and was about to pounce on Ron to strangle him when the train suddenly stops and they fall backwards onto the train “ouch” 

Due to Sirius Black being on the loose, creatures called dementors were searching the train for him.  Oh Dementors are the guards of azkaban. They feed off your soul.  

The dementors looked in every carriage. And I mean. But the effects of the dementors affected people worse than others.  And guess what?  Harry fainted. And when Harry fainted. He woke Remus up. 

“EXPECTO PATRONUM!” 

A glowing wolf came out of Remus's wand making the dementor fly away. 

After a while, Harry finally woke up. “Harry, are you all right?” Harry nods in response. So Remus shoves chocolate into Harry's hand who looks a bit hesitant so Bree comforts him “It's alright. It's chocolate. Moomy thinks it'll help you” so Harry eats it before asking “What was that thing that came?”. Remus quickly answers “It was a dementor. One of the guards of Azkaban. It's gone now. It was searching the train for Sirius Black. If you'll excuse me, I need to have a little word with the driver. Eat. You'll feel better.” Then Remus walked out. Bree glared at Ron “I'm not done murdering you Ron” before walking out as Ron gulps.