Merry Christmas

Officer Wang Yi Bo entered his and Xiao Zhan's shared apartment in the evening after a long day at work and smiled brightly from ear to ear. His eyes literally sparkled, just like when he saw Xiao Zhan's erect cock in front of his drooling mouth. Uhm. Yeah…

The day had just taken an excellent turn in his opinion and he couldn't be happier. So what happened? As he tiredly entered the lobby of the building, the receptionist informed him that a package had been delivered for him. His usual grumpy after work mood immediately turned into the greatest joy. He had been waiting for this for so long! The day had finally come! It was his time to shine! Be prepared, oh, you evil spawn of fornication!

Excited and giggling like a maniac, he grabbed the parcel and ran to one of the elevators under the confused stare of the receptionist. As soon as the doors were closed, he couldn't wait any longer and ripped the packaging off the box. Luckily the elevator was empty. Oh well, except for the surveillance camera in the corner that gave the security personnel and the poor receptionist a clear view of the delivery's contents… and plenty to feed their already compromised imaginations.

Not that there had been any certain incidents in the elevators before, involving two particular residents of this building…

Would you like to know what's in the box? Well then we'll find out. In his hands, hidden beneath a layer of red silky fabric, was a weapon. A weapon with which he wanted to keep his eternally horny husband, the master of self-indulgence and uninhibitedness, a man with an endless treasure trove of sexual fantasies, out of his reach. Seriously, his ass needed a break. Especially today.

After slamming the door shut, he held his precious tool close to him and carelessly took off his shoes and coat. But before continuing with his important and self-imposed mission, he calmed himself and took a deep breath.

Just wait, Xiao Zhan, just wait.

The dopey beaming grin didn't falter one bit as he finally confidently and tall entered the living area, where his target was already waiting for him with an actually edible, home-made dinner and smiling lovingly and innocently.

Xiao Zhan on the other hand, who was eagerly waiting for his Baby to return home, raised one eyebrow at the sight of that specific facial expression, which from experience was quite unusual, if not impossible, for him at this time of day, and the other when his eyes fell on the hidden thing in Wang Yi Bo's hands. His curiosity was immediately piqued because today wasn't just any day, no, it was Christmas Eve. His heartbeat quickened and excitement spread through his body. Could it really be that his Baby bought him a Christmas present? Dear reader, please imagine now a couple of little pink hearts that seemed to fly around Xiao Zhan in the air.

"Good evening and merry Christmas, my Baby. I'm glad that you're finally home. Say, what do you have there in your hands? A gift for your always caring and super attentive husband to show him your neverending gratitude?" He therefore chirped and opened his arms to invite his little Officer. Oh, little did he know what that gift would let escalate.

Wang Yi Bo stopped in his tracks, his smile turning into a malicious smirk that seemed to go unnoticed by the Agent. Maybe on purpose or not, that was unknown until today. But obviously a certain little Officer came to his own conclusions. He snorted and placed one hand onto the fabrics. His resolution showed how sure he was of himself. “This is something very special.”

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened in anticipation. “I feel so lucky that you thought about making me happy. I should reward you appropriately for that!” He eagerly took a step towards Wang Yi Bo, but then stopped in confusion when his lover simultaneously took a step back and reached for the red fabric again.

Sensing that this would be the best time for his surprise attack, the Officer raised his head and shouted with full conviction. "Gratitude and reward my ass! You horny ox wrecked me to the point that I don't dare to shit anymore! If your dick ever wants to say hello to my ass again, you first have to get past THIS! Believe me, I'm dead serious!"