Chapter 2- Badussy War part 1 of 3

I turned pale. I could feel my body shaking. It felt infinite... I could see mothers trying to protect their children and assuring them telling them it's just a bojayna parade they couldn't attend to... It was so devastating... I got nauseous I felt like I could faint... There was fire, bombs, gunshots, screaming, and crying... It's so traumatizing and stressful... Screaming...Crying...Gunshots...Bombs...Fire...Running... I'm just so scared at this point... I couldn't handle all this... I felt like I was going to start sobbing and crying on the floor... If only I could have told the government he invaded floptropica sooner... And just as I expected, I was on my knees, crying and sobbing... Until I felt a soft and angel-like thing softly touching my cold and pale shoulder... It instantly filled my body with warmth, and somewhat lust... I looked up, with my eyes still filled with tears... I saw the president, Deborah Ali Williams looking down at me, also looking like she was about to cry... And eventually, we were sitting there, crying together... It went on for at least 15 Minutes... We wiped each other's tears, and she said still sounding sad and scared for her life "I have a bunker... We can hide the flops there..."  I looked confused... How can she fit an entire country in one small bunker? "but, how can we fit all of the flops in it?" I still asked with a trembling voice. "as big as the country. It has Food, beds, rooms, and plenty of water and entertainment. It even has free wifi." I looked so stunned and surprised. "How did you come to afford that?" I asked In a confused voice. "it's a government bunker. Nobody knows about it, since there's never been something this urgent and hazardous." Then it all made sense. There was a bomb coming our way. I suddenly turned frozen. "Is this it?" I thought. " Is this how my life ends? Does it stop here?" I could already feel my body drifting away...slowly... Turning numb...