Chapter 3- Badussy War part 1.5 Of 3+Bunker

I could feel myself turning numb... Until I felt a strong pull... Right before I was about to accept my fate. Deborah pulled me away from the bomb,  And saved my life... She looked so shocked. I could tell she was confused why I just stood there. "why didn't you run away from the bomb?!" she said slightly upset and puzzled. "I-I just froze..." I said while I was still shocked and surprised I wasn't dead. "well, you're safe now. Now, Hurry! we need to get the flops down to the bunker, and make sure the Da boyzz soldiers don't find it!! Understood?" She said. She sounded kinda rushed, Like she was in a hurry to save the flops. I don't blame her. I would have done the same. "Oh. Ok. Got it!" I said. She grabbed my hand, and we ran through the Cvmming forest. It's called "the cvmming forest" because once it hits twilight, You can hear faint noises of someone moaning and cvmming... Nobody has found out who it's coming from... But... We had no choice but to go in it so the da boyzz soldiers wouldn't see us... But suddenly, The gunshots and screaming had paused... Deborah got a notification on her phone that said they have been held back for now, And they went back to the Da Boyzz empire to get more guns and soldiers...So, We headed to the posay town square. and she grabbed a microphone and said "ATTENTION FLOPS!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!! HEAD TO THE FLOPTROPICA COURT HOUSE IMMEDIATELY!! I REPEAT, HEAD TO THE FLOPTROPICA COURT HOUSE!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!". The flops hurried to the court house. Whining, and somewhat crying... I was in the crowd, trying to get to Deborah, who was leading the army of flops to the court house. I accidentally bumped into a girl, around my age. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!!" She looked... Extremely gorgeous... She had what looked like layered hair, dirty blonde-ish hair, and chocolate eyes... Her face looked like an Angel  worked 100 years to work on, and succeeded. "Oh, No, It's fine! Let me help pick up the things you dropped!", I said. "Oh, Thank you so much!" Said the girl softly. Her voice sounded delicate, like a baby lamb. When we got to the court house, we tried to get in, but... It was locked...