Chapter 5- Badussy War Part 2 Of 3

The da boyzz soldiers were back... A big bomb came through the bunker and destroyed one of the shops. Juno and I hurried to find a better hiding place... We grabbed food, water, and walkie talkies, to communicate if we lost each other, batteries, And 2 knives. We hurried towards the elevator, but to the elevator, but there were too many people running to the elevator... We pushed through people, and we finally made it. We decided to leave the courthouse... I was running ahead of her... And I looked back, and saw that she was gone... I was so confused. "Juno?...Juno? Juno!? Where are you!? This isn't funny! Come out! Now!" But still, No response. I felt a hand, definitely with gloves on, aggressively covering my mouth. He pulled me to the 2nd story, and took me to the bathroom. "listen up, you cringe motherfucker..." In floptropica, When Da Boyzz calls a flop "cringe" Is a slur and will offend flops. "i'm going to slit your neck. If you don't want me to, you'll have to do everything.I.say.". I was worried... I didn't know what he would ask me to do... But, It was better than dying. "Ok... Just please, Don't kill me!" I said. He smirked. I was scared even more. "then, Take off your clothes. all of it.". I was so shocked. I never thought a Do Boyzz citizen would harass a FLOP! Maybe one of Da Girlzz citizens, But a flop? It sounds unreal..." you're that fucking horny you'd fuck someone you're in warr with?! ew! you're so fucking gross!" I said while fighting back my tears. He suddenly grunts... And falls to the floor. Trisha had sneaked up from behind us and knocked him unconscious! "Hurry! He'll wake up any minute! We can't leave the building! Let's go!"

♥CHAPTER 6 COMING SOON LOL I'M TO LAZY IT'S LIKE 2 AM RN I'M TIRED♥