𝟶𝟶𝟷. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗

LABOUR PAINS || THE PLAN ↓

Kara Danvers was different from her sister, Alex Danvers.

she wanted to be completely different from Alex ─ Kara hated the fact people took her perfect image and mixed it with her sisters; combining her popularity and using it as an excuse to treat her like her sister.

tightening her blonde hair in her high pony with her nimble fingers, Kara looked over at her appearance in her mirror, admitting to herself she looked great today for once, or, felt pretty for once. hearing talking from downstairs and seeing her parents being in their lovely dovey moment, Kara snuck downstairs and into the kitchen, deciding to pretend to vomit: When you get a boyfriend you'll be in this stage."
Kara laughed as she heard her father's comment about being in a relationship and she knew that her father didn't like her boyfriend Mike Matthews.

Mike is waiting for you; outside, "Alex told Kara before the blonde peered outside, opening the blinds to spot Mike's car waiting for her. She heard his loud music burst out of the open windows. Kara sighed before grabbing a granola bar and a bottle of water, white trainers that matched her cheer polyester uniform. "I have to go. don't want to keep him waiting any longer."

feeling the glares sent her, Karaa wiped off the feeling with her fingers through her ponytail to stretch her small curls, meeting the dark eyes of Alex. What was her problem? "I don't like him." Alex announced before Kara scoffed: "You don't like anyone."

she shouted to her parents before running towards the car, opening it before Mike lunged at her, pressing his lips against hers.

"morning to you!" Kara exclaimed as she broke away from Mike, feeling like she was drowning in the excessive amount of deodorant he had sprayed beforehand. "sup, babe," Mike replied before starting the car, not even making sure she was wearing her seatbelt.

"so, why did you decide to pick me up today? you never pick me up, like ever," Kara questioned, looking through her bag to make sure she had everything she needed before digging into her granola bar. "I didn't want you to walk," Mike announced, his phone began to erupt with notifications before his hand reached down to turn his phone over. who was that? Mike ran his fingers across her face, side-eyeing Kara to see if she noticed the messages blowing his phone up.

soon, they reached the school grounds of Central City High.
As Kara left the car, she felt Mike's hand grab her waist; possessively. his fingertips dug into her hips, burning her body before she winced slightly at his harsh grip.

Mike leaned his head down, pecking Kara's soft lips. she didn't understand when they kissed before, there used to be fireworks blowing up every sensation Karaa used to have. however, now there was nothing.

leaving her lips, Mike looked down at her, twisting his body to face away and leave.

she looked down at the ground, feeling used. her feet began to shuffle across the floor as she entered Central High; alone. that was until she heard the shouts of her sister Alex: Kara!"

the blonde stopped in her tracks, turning to face Alex as the brunette breathed heavily from running up to her sister. "i─i, um, Mike─" Alex couldn't get her words out because she breathed so heavily from running. "what is it, Alex?" kara asked before Alex swallowed harshly and took one big breath.

"he's a cheater! I saw him, in the auditorium, with some other girl," announced Alex.

Kara sucked on her teeth, head turning to face the ground as all she saw was red. pure anger began to course Kara's veins. how did she not notice the signs? he always tells her that he was busy, flipping his phone around, not answering certain calls around her, the way he had become so distant and only into having sex lately.

Alex's arms tied around Kara's body but the blonde shook them off, I'm fine. I'm so fucking fine. I just need revenge," Kara announced as she looked around the school, noticing everyone standing at their lockers.

especially as one certain person walked by, the captain ── oliver queen. shebite the insides of her cheeks, Kara pursed her lips as she thought of a genius plan.

plan one ── have sex with the captain of the basketball team Oliver Queen.

it wasn't the perfect plan, but, it was revengeful, kara moved her feet, looking into the mirror on her locker as she perfected her hair and make-up before striding down the hallway towards his locker.

she watched his buddy Barry Allen tap on the talking Oliver's shoulder, making the boy around to face the blonde. his face brightened into a smile as he looked down at Karaa, his lips pursing slightly: Hey, Kara."

Kara perched onto her tiptoes, hands leaning on Oliver's chest as she played with his letterman jacket. She watched as his cheeks began to redden into pink cheeks, "hey, Queen..." Barry listened to the tone of her voice and took this as a chance to walk away from them.

"w─what's up?" he stuttered, nervously watching Karaa caressing his chest. She shook her head before leaning to his face, stepping down onto the ground before sighing. "how are things with you and Felicity?" she already knew. this couple was always on and off but Felicity declared him hers, no matter their relationship status. However, if they were on a break, Kara wouldn't be allowing him to cheat on her.

it's a messed up situation, she knows.

but the only way to cut deep into Mike's skin is by getting the person he 'worships' the most. the captain of the basketball team, his friend, his teammate.

"we're kinda on and off. At the moment," admitted Oliver, his eyebrows becoming droopy as he looked down at Kara. She chuckled, it was so easy to get someone for her. The issue was, that she didn't want anybody because of Mike, however, now she had the chance to be a free woman ─ free. that sounded nice.

"Oliver..." she whispered. he noticed how sweetly his name fell from her tongue, like a drip of water falling from a precious flower. his breathing became deeper before he flicked his eyes from hers down to her lips. "how about we meet later on tonight?" Kara asked Oliver.

"I can't. I have basketball practice," Oliver mentioned before chuckling, fingers reaching his jawline before tapping it gently.

"later, later tonight," Kara corrected herself. Oliver's smile turned brighter as he looked down at her, eager to fill his expression with Kara's promises of words. "yeah, yeah..."Oliver said before Kara perched and kissed his pink cheeks, waving him goodbye.

── End of Chapter One ──

Author Note: Updated the First Chapter of my new book. Just been coming up with new ideas lately. Opposite Attracts will be updated soon just been on Writer's Block lately. Comment down on the chapter, I believed this chapter sucked and probably make the next one better.