𝟶𝟶𝟸. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚜𝚝

LABOUR PAINS ── PREGGERS

LABOUR PAINS ── PREGGERS ↓

Positive.

Kara looked down at the stick between her trembling hands. Then, she picked up the second test.

Positive.

Kara's mouth opened as she escaped a sigh into her big bathroom of her house. The feeling of sadness ran through her brain as her expression frowned in trying to understand it. "How can I be so stupid?" She asked herself before wrapping the pregnancy test into some tissues and throwing it away then throws stuff over the test. She hadn't had sex before and the one time she did, the result is a pregnancy. What were the chances? Perhaps this is God's way of punishing me for being so selfish. She placed her hands in her pockets after washing them, trying to wash away any product that claim that she was pregnant.

Before Kara changed, she looked at herself in the mirror, her fingernails poked her stomach, noticing she looked slightly bloated.

It had only been a couple of weeks since she slept with Oliver, and she hadn't spoke to him since then. What was she going to do? She obviously had options and will do anything in order to secure her future, and Oliver's. Will a baby ruin everything? Will it?

The more Kara looked down, the more she felt attached to it.

She had just found out, she couldn't help it. She couldn't help that feeling terrified running through her head that she finally got to have something that was hers. Most of her life, Kara had to share with Alex: toys, food, spotlight. Everything was shared, even when Kara started to walk, alex had to start walking a couple minutes after ── all that spotlight falling onto her. Was this selfish?

"Kara!" Alex shouted before Kara changed into her cheerleader uniform, opening the door to Alex standing there. "Can I ask you something?" Asked Alex as she slopped down onto Kara's freshly-made bed. "Go ahead." Kara replied brushing her fingers through her blonde locks, placing it into her high ponytail while Alex held the hair products for her. "This is definitely a long shot, but... I want to know if you'll join me at a party?" Alex questioned.

"No."

"What? C'mon! I need you to come because mom and dad won't allow me to go if I go by myself."

Kara's answer was already clear. However, Alex wasn't going to take no for an answer. "Oliver is coming," Alex told Kara.

Oliver ── the baby daddy.

"Okay," Kara said, agreeing to go to this party. She needed to talk to Oliver, and lately, she hasn't had the chance to do so because of their schedules. But now, there was no hiding from each other within the party. She had to tell him. It was his child, he deserves to know. Although, it was up to him if he wanted to be part of this pregnancy, the labour, and the parenting.