Announcement

"Hi Guys, I won't be able to complete this story and it stops here because I don't like to sit and write something that I love with all my heart. I absolutely love doing assembly programming and finding unhandled exceptions at line 48 on my 34-line-code. Obviously, who wants to spend their time doing something they love and not crying-over-degree-gpa-job-internships-and-family-issues?"

It sounds like a stupid joke, because it is, obviously.

Just because I don't get the time to edit the story to upload on wattpad, does not mean it is not being written. This book is one reason that keeps me looking forward to the next day to do my other tasks so I can give it time. This is really close to my heart. I am not leaving it, never, ever. Why would I not want to sit in front of my laptop all day and do something I genuinely love doing?

I am pretty sure you guys would want to watch reels and read romance all day, but life has responsibilites right? What takes you 15 minutes to read can take me 15 days or more to write.

I love these characters. I get emotional talking about them because they bring me so much comfort away from the real world. This is one goal I want to achieve in life, of completing this story. And am I NOT as eager as you guys to read it?

Writing one episode and editing it takes much time, and I also end up writing very random scenes for no reason just to fill in the word count by the deadline. When there is no word limit and deadline, I focus on better scenes to be written first and when they're written I realise that random scenes don't even need to be here.

But okay, remember the date, January 1st, 2024 InshAllah. I have a lot to do, but I will make sure to update on January 1st. It might not be many episodes, but I am sure you will enjoy it. AHHH I am so excited for you guys to read it.

If someone can read Actual Urdu and convert it into English (Roman and Translation for free, please feel free to contact me. [I don't have money for you. The only thing is you get to read the episode first & in your native language if you're Pakistani]) 😂😂😂😂😂

Otherwise I will do it, as always. I let the details go in english because they are in english by default from the start, but I try my best to keep dialogues in Roman Urdu/ Hindi because dialogues are different in native languages! They just hit home & heart. <3

SNEAKPEAK:

[I only have Hoor and Ahil written. Yumna Hadeed are going fine, normal so I will let you know a bit about their life as side characters/hints. Wania Ayaan are dealing with 5 kids, you know. And of-course, 2 adults too. I want to focus on Hassan Raima, writing important scenes help me write them and their story. I need to move ahead and not just write random scenes]

"Kher, Tum ye batao Aur kia kia sochti ho meray baray main?"

(Well, you tell me what else do you think about me?)

"Main kuch bhi nahi sochti. Main to aap ke baray Main sochti bhi nahi hoon. Main masroof hoti hoon. Itna waqt nahi hota ke aap ke baray Main sochoon. "

(I don't think about anything. I don't even think about you. I stay busy. I don't have time to think about you.)

-----------

" Wania baji bhi kaisi baatein karti hain. Tumahray jaisi makhlooq thori nah badalti hai? "

(What kind of things does Wania baji talk about? Creatures like you don't change, do they?)
" Mere jaisi? "

(Like me?)
" Dheet, mun phatt, bad tameez, ikhlaqiaat aur tameez se nawaqif. "

-----------------

(Stubborn, insolent, ill-mannered, ignorant of ethics and manners.)
" Mujhe waqai lagta hai tum ne ammi aur Wania baji ki baton ko dimagh par lay liya hai."

(I really think you've taken Mom and Wania Baji'ss words to heart.)

" Yeh kya dimagh dimagh lagaya hwa hai? baton ko dil par liya jata hai, dimagh par nahi. "

(What is this 'on the mind, on the mind'? Words are taken to the heart, not the mind.)
" Ab jidhar jagah khaali hogi, wahin logi na."

(Now wherever there's empty space, you'll take them there, right?)

----------------------

"Jin bachon ne walidain ka rishta khoobsorat nahin dekha ho, woh apni married life ko  sari zindagi la shaori tor par hi sahi, lekin apne walidain se compare karte rehtay hain"

(Those children who haven't seen a beautiful relationship between parents, in their married life, keep comparing their own marriage with their parents, just as a matter of habit, without realising.)

----------------
" Sharam nahi aaye gi? "

(Won't you feel shame?)
" Nahi, Main be-sharam hon. "

(No, I am shameless.)
" Mujhe to pehlay se hi maloom tha ke aap ne sharam aur lehaaz bech khaya hai. "

(I already knew that you have sold shame and respect.)
" Kash tumhe baichi hoti to kuch tumhe bhi mil jati. "

(Wish I had sold it to you so you would've gotten some too.)

----------------

11:21 pm and I woke up 6:30 am after sleeping around 1 am. So good night, sweet dreams. I will think about hoor ahil now before sleeping. Night made <3

Also,

This is a pro-palestine, and anti-genocide account. 🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Feel free to unfollow if you support self defence, and fighting back in fiction but in real life, support villains and murderers of innocent kids. I won't miss you, neither will my book. Less readers, but ones who can understand the messages of the story, always & forever ❤️.

One last time, this book has not been stopped. I am busy, but I love this book.  There are scenes I am dying to read, and I know I have to write them before I can read them. Love you all. Will check previous comments and new tomorrow, except the old ones about update as I explained it here <3