EP 89

OH GOD.THATS IT. I AM FASTING AND SO TIREDDDDDD. STORY IS PROGRESSING AND I THINK U CAN SEE IT IN HOOR AHIL AND RAIMA HASSAN AS WELL. WANIA AYAN ARE GOOD. DO NOT NEED MUCH PROGRESS. 

BBYEEE

"Mujhe ghar ja kar chai peeni hai." Neither the reason nor the logic behind going home was understood by the speaker or the listener. Tea could certainly be had here as well; going home wasn't necessary for that.

(I want to go home and have tea)

"Yahan bhi pee sakte ho." Ayaan replied, glancing at the file.(You can have it here too,)

"Mujhe akelay nahi peeni." (I don't want to have it alone.)

"Mein tumhara saath de sakta hoon." Though Ayaan wasn't fond of tea at odd times, he made the offer anyway. (I can keep you company)

"Mujhe chai ke waqt sirf ek hi insaan ka saath pasand hai." As soon as he said it, he realized what he had blurted out. Living with that woman had made him speak before thinking. Ayaan looked up from the file, blinked at him for a few moments, then smiled understandingly and nodded. Meanwhile, he was inwardly fuming over his unintentional words. Seeing Ayaan's smile, he grabbed his phone and left before Ayaan could say anything. (I only like having one person's company at tea time)

"Shall I make tea?" She had come home an hour earlier and was talking to her aunt on the phone when he arrived.

"If you want to, then make it. I'll have some too," he said indifferently, shrugging his shoulders. Since she was making it, there was no need to tell her that he had come home from the hospital just to sit with her and have tea before heading back. He had the time; otherwise, it wouldn't have been possible for him to come. Hoor ended her call after a while and went to make tea. Sitting with him for tea was the best part of Hoor's day.

"How is your aunt?" Ahil felt it was polite to ask.

"She's fine. Very well."

"You're quite close to her?"

"Haan. Meri koi behan nahin thi, meri mama bohat jaldi chali gayin. Meri jo hain woh meri phupho hi hain. Bachpan se le kar aaj tak, aur aage bhi wohi rahin gi. Un ki jagah koi nahin le sakta." He could see how her eyes lit up and her face showed signs of happiness and love when she talked about her aunt.

(Yes. I didn't have any sisters, and my mother passed away very early. The one who was there for me was my aunt. From childhood till now, and in the future too, it will always be her. No one can take her place)

"But why haven't you ever gone to visit her then?"

"Her in-laws probably don't like it. They've forbidden it."

"What kind of..." His sentence wasn't complete when she suddenly cut him off, almost shouting. Ahil instinctively leaned back a bit.

"Isn't it?? I think so too. I told her that..." And here, Ahil understood that she was now in her lecture mode.

"...Ke yeh to ghalat baat hai. Aise to nahin hota. Theek hai woh ghar phupho ka hai lekin phupho iss ghar ke liye itna kuch karain, uss ka dhyaan rakhein aur badle mein un ke paas itna ikhtiyar bhi nahin ke ghar walon ko bula saken. Mein yeh bhi samajh sakti hoon ke phupho agar apne ghar mein kisi napasandeeda insaan ko nahin chahte to sahi hai lekin mein ne un ka kuch nahin bigara. Mere se kya masla hai unhein? Unhein phupho ke kisi bhi rishte daar ka ana pasand nahin, aur wajeh bhi koi nahin. Aur phupho bhi ghar bohat kam aati hain. Meri shadi ke baad to ek bar bhi nahin. Mein iss liye nahi jati ke meri wajah se un ke liye mushkilaat na hon. Halankay woh kehti hain phupho waise bure insaan nahin hain. Chhoti ke sath woh bohat achhe hain. Bas un ki nand waghera aur pura khandaan fazool baatein karta hai aur woh nahin chahti ke un ki wajah se phupho ko sunna pare ke woh waise bhi bohat kaam karte hain aur mashroof rehte hain. Waise phupho par dabao bhi to bohat hai is shadi ko nibhane ka."