Chapter 1

The true chapter 1 is here, enjoy!

Edited- 12/20/23

(Edit- More big changes to this chapter. Just like the last chapter lemme know what you think!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been seven years since the Kyuubi attacked and life was relatively back to normal. Despite the amount of damage the village took, villagers and shinobi alike were hard at work to fix their home. Thanks to their efforts, the whole South side was about to be finished, though the sun wasn't helping them any.

In the distance light grunting could be heard, along with the sound of wood being struck. Menma was practicing throwing kunai and shuriken while Minato and Kushina watched, pointing out things to change in his posture and how much strength he should use.

Menma was wearing a black shirt with the Uzumaki swirl on the back with tan colored shorts and black ninja sandals. He was a carbon copy of Minato, blond hair and all. If you looked away too fast you'd think you saw the Fourth Hokage in his younger years.

"Great work, Menma. Your getting better at this." Minato praised with a proud smile.

"Of course, it's only natural since I'm the best." Menma boasted, looked over with an obnoxiously proud grin.

In the house, a figure almost the same height as Menma can be seen peering out of the doorway, violet eyes watching the three.

It was Naruto. He wore a white shirt with the Uzumaki swirl and light brown shorts. He was rather skinny for his age, making the cloths on him look very baggy. Not that it would change anything, they were almost double the size he was supposed to wear.

He also looked like Minato, minus the bangs on the side of his head and the hair, which was black instead of blond with strands of silvery-white scattered within. He was a normal child growing up. He had the love of his parents and brother. That is, until his fifth birthday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The clan heads and heirs were gathered at the Fourth Hokage's house. The heirs ran around laughing and playing ninja outside, while the clan heirs were discussing in the Livingroom about their lives at the moment.

Minato was having a talk with Fugaku until he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Sorry to interrupt but can I talk with you for a bit... in private." It was Jiraiya, his sensei.

Minato nodded and apologized to Fugaku before leading his sensei into his office. When they got in Minato activated the silence seals around the room before turning to his sensei.

"As nice as it is to see you sensei, I'm guessing its not good news you've brought." Toad Sage sighs and sifts through his pouch.

"It's... complicated. I was in the Land of Toads trying to work on my Senjutsu when the Elder Toad gave me a prophecy." He raised his arm out of his pouch as he handed Minato the scroll he was searching for.

"'A child born from the fire shadow. A vessel that contains a great power bestowed upon him by the god of death. With the blood of the past staining his hands, the world will change for better or worse.' According to this and what we can infer so far it's talking about your children." Jiraiya recites. Minato stares at the scroll with a troubled face.

"Well, do you have any idea about who it is?" With a sigh, Jiraiya answers.

"I think it's talking about Menma."