Ball Room Twist

Here we we're, planning our graduation ball. The conversations started to become more and more natural, something like what they use to be like. He spoke of a red and white theme for the both of us. " I want to make tonight unforgettable bae" Did he seriously call me bae? Was this really happening? I couldn't believe it. I started to blush.

It was the night of our prom and we went with each other. We also went with two of our friends. Their names we're Kaylan and Jaunte. At that time, Kaylan and Jaunte we're the cutest couple in school. We shared a limo with them. They we're funny and it was just cool to watch them be themselves around each other and as Joshua and I watched them I figured he was thinking the same thing as I was. I wanted us to be just like them.

Kaylan was my best friend in school and she looked so beautiful that night. She wore a baby blue fitted dress. Wow! She has shape. Her shoes were a white 10 inch heel and her personality was just warm. No wonder Jaunte was so in love with her.

Joshua and I danced the night away. For a piece of my life I felt like there was nothing important anymore. I had no worries, no stress and for once I had no insecurities. Being in his arms felt like it was just the two of us in the world. We we're dancing to a slow song and one thing led to another. A simple dance led to a simple kiss and a simple kiss led to us in a limo.

Before I knew, the same limo we took to come was the limo we we're making love in.

He slowly started zipping down my dress and took off his tuxedo jacket. He unhooked my bra with one hand while he was slowly kissing me. He kissed me and touched me in parts only I use to touch and before I knew it I was completely naked and so was he. I could recall moaning. I was feeling pain.

Could I possibly be loosing my virginity? Could this possibly be the same Joshua I knew for 4 years? Guess the answer to these questions were yes.

The limo somehow became hot. We we're sweating like pigs and we we're breathing like we just ran five miles but surprisingly I enjoyed it. For once I knew what being horny felt like. That was the very moment I said that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I couldn't think of loosing him ever. He gave me a new feeling.

How could I loose such a vital part of me?