Bound by honour

Sadiq Mustapha shagari Abuja's most eligible bachelor , the ceo of Sadiq enterprises a literal bombshell. Having wealth, political immunity and power at the tip of his fingers . Above all Sadiq was the definition of the stereotypical Abuja f**k boy .

Be it late parties, galas and events he was at the top of the game . He wasn't your typical rich boy though even been the definition of the stereotype he was well different as hard as it is to tell Sadiq shagari not only being a handsome man that he is he had a different side a side no one knew about a side you so hidden you wouldn't have "expected it" .

Being the most sought for bachelor that he is you'll expect him to to be a people person a social butterfly, we'll that was the exact opposite not only did he hate being around people he hated the idea of living with someone the idea of sharing his problems with a significant other with the exception of his immediate family and friends

So while he attended wedding's time and time again one after the other wallowing in the moment believing that he was unseen to the public eye it sort of made him even more "seen".

Sadiq was used to being seen in general being the minister of transportation's son and owner of the well established multi million dollar empire "sadiq enterprises" he was never seen as wanted in the sense of being single or ready to mingle though he owed that to his countless weeding appearances and well being a one of the only "un taken" Abuja boys .

It was either a post on instagram of him attending a wedding and girls going mad over his half Fulani half Chadian looks or them literally throwing themselves at him just to be recognised as Sadiq's girlfriend since he hardly dated anyone or just wanting to join the prestigious shagari family.

So after time sadiq became a fuck boy a really good one actually he became a public commodity so what happens when mr public commodity is given a ultimatum what happens when sadiq shagari is forced to retire from that life we'll he detach himself and finally grow up or will he let his past determine his feature let's find out in bound by honour.