The encounter

WUSE 2
ABUJA

Sadiq's pov

It was a Friday evening like any other for sadiq and the guys , actually a ritual in fact every Friday evening they went out to one of their favourite places be it coffee shops, restaurants or even just someone's house .
"Sai su kafa majalisa"
( and the they'll create their own little space where they'll gist and talk )

On this day sadiq and the guys where at nosta cafe a popular cafe here in Abuja and especially at night it got really crowded so they'll normally sit somewhere and talk about anything and everything actually.

He came late this time around 9pm actually they agreed to meet up by 7pm with the guys . He met saif, Ahmad , Abdullah, zayn and his best friend oumar matawalle.

" baa ba yane , ya kuke "
He said to them

Lafiya whatsup

"Nothing much fah kun sane. I just dey my dey that girl dey stress me amma"
He said while sitting down next to oumar who was sipping his milkshake .

Sadiq kenan wanne a chikin su we know dem plenty. Ahmad said while the rest all seemed to have the same expression as Ahmad except oumar.

"Nadia mana waye kuma that girl is getting on my nerves honestly am starting to get tired fah it's always one thing or the other."
He said while letting out a frustrated sigh.

Didn't you start talking to her like last week koh??

Saif asked his former expression now gone looking confused.

" ehh I know that's why I even dumped Husnah, Nahhhh but am honestly thinking the same about Nadia cause mehhn the girl get problems ohh chai"

Ehh mana sadiq dole kache haka isn't she like your fifth girlfriend this month alone ??"
Abdullah asked looking baffled.

" I know, I know haba mana you all know I get tired easily koh ba haka bane"

Then just don't date any one and actually settle down and think about your future and what you actually want out of this your never ending fruitful less relationships that you keep on having.

That was the first time oumar spoke since sadiq joined them, he has always been advising sadiq to lay low and stop this his play boy addiction since it started earlier this year he never understood the sudden change in Sadiq's attitude to wanting to just fool around seeing as he isn't quite young as he used to be he's a freaking 29 year old man for goodness sake it's time to chill out and look farther than the moment but sadiq , ah ah he refused to put aside his ego and actually settle down especially being the only person that is currently not in a serious relationship or about to settle down and get married in their group.

" oumar Baka gane bah can you imagine me single aye it wouldn't work out a whole sadiq mustafa shagari a whole bachelor like me wai settling down it wouldn't work out and we both know that koh ??"

Na you no that one oo all am saying is that you need to stop this mind games your playing with girls and just pick one that you actually truly like as you said a whole sadiq mustafa shagari It shouldn't be that hard for you koh.