Bonus Chapter!

Hello My People. Enjoy! :)

~~~The Next Day~~~

Mira's Pov

Ever since last night, it's been a bit awkward around the guys. The guys don't even know that we heard them sing, and now everytime we're near the guys, it sends a awkward atmosphere. "Yo Mira! Could I get some food"? It was Natsu and Happy flew next to him. 

"I--Uh Okay, sure. Be right back". I said. But before I could leave Happy asked for fish. 

"Can I get some fish Mira"? I didn't respond. 

'What could I say? Sure Happy! Have all the fish you want'? 

"Mira"? I turned around and saw Erza. 

"Erza! Oh good! It was so weird and awkward and....and Strange"! Erza shook her head. 

"It'll only be awkward if you make it awkward, Mira". Erza said wisely.

'She has a good point'

"Alright, well! Better get Natsu and Happy's food"! I turned back and continued doing my work.

Wendy's Pov

I've been avoiding Natsu-San and the other guys, right now I'm talking to Charla and Levy-San. "Levy-San, I understand your passion for the story, but I'm not interested in books as much as you. Why not talk to Lucy-San about books"? Levy-San's face grew from happy to upset. 

"Lu-Chan knows everything about the book, she doesn't want to discuss anything. But if you want I'll go, see ya later Wendy". Levy-San said. She got up and left, I waved bye to her. 

"Bye Levy-San"! She waved back. 

"Hey Wendy"! I turned around and saw Romeo-Kun coming over. 

"AVOID"! I hid under a table and waited for Romeo-Kun to leave. 

"Wendy? Are you okay"? Romeo-Kun asked. I didn't answer him. 

"Wendy I know you're under there and why did you yell 'Avoid'"? Romeo-kun bent down and saw me. I got out and walked over to Erza-San and Lucy-San. "Wendy? Did I do something wrong"? He asked confused.

'You did nothing wrong Romeo-Kun, but your voice did'. I sat down by Erza-San and Lucy-San. Mira-San and Lisanna walked over with our food and sat down with us. Then Juvia entered while covering her eyes. 'Why is Juvia covering her eyes'? Levy-San entered and sat by Lucy-San, they started talking about a book, but I wasn't interested.

Romeo's Pov

I was with the other guys, Jellal came by and walked over to us. He didn't say 'Hi' or anything, I don't even think the others notice. "Do you know what's wrong with the shrimp? I tried to walk with her to the guild but she didn't say anything. Instead she walked faster, I took her book away so she could at least notice, but she didn't care". Gajeel asked. We all shrugged, Jellal walked to Natsu and tapped him on the shoulder, Natsu ignored it and Jellal walked away from him. 

"Lucy's been acting weird too, when me and Happy entered her house she didn't yell at us and when we were on her bed, she left. Probably to sleep somewhere else". Natsu said. Jellal walked to Gray and stood infront of him, but Gray moved away and Jellal walked over to Happy. 

"Juvia's been really strange today. She's not stalking me and for some reason she has her hands covering her eyes. What's up with that"? Gray said. We all agreed, Jellal poked Happy, but Happy didn't care. 

"Charla won't even look at me! Sometimes she would fly away and say 'You strange tomcat, why do you have to be so close'!  What's that suppose to mean"? Happy asked. Natsu shrugged and Jellal walked infront of Gajeel and touched his hair. He played with it for a while to see if Gajeel would notice, but sadly he didn't.