Chapter 8: I didn't steal

Thousands of people suspected that they all regretted it after they died.
Author: Qi Miao is a bad cat
[ Collect this chapter ] [Get Jinjiang coins for free] [Complain]
Chapter 8

  Many years ago, Su Mingran was wrongly accused of stealing.

  Their family was invited to an important dinner. At the dinner, Su Renhua realized that he had not brought enough cigarettes, so he asked Su Mingran to buy a pack of cigarettes.
  Qi Xinghe was making noises nearby and wanted to go back. Su Renhua had no choice but to ask Su Mingran to buy ice cream for Qi Xinghe to appease Qi Xinghe.

  Qi Xinghe insisted on going along.

  Two children came to a convenience store. Qi Xinghe not only fell in love with ice cream, but also a very cool lighter.
  Su Mingran told him that their money could not afford the lighter, but Qi Xinghe refused to listen and stuffed it into his pocket while Su Mingran was paying.

  The two of them passed through the security door of the supermarket, and the machine kept beeping.
  The store manager stopped them angrily.

  Soon Su Renhua came. Just as the clerk said, "Your child stole things," Su Renhua slapped Su Mingran on the cheek.

  "Su Mingran, the Su family is rich. I haven't given you anything you want. Now you've learned how to steal!"

  Su Renhua received a call from the store manager just after he negotiated a dirty business. He was furious. He scolded Su Mingran indiscriminately.

  There were many people watching the excitement on the street. Just like today many years later, everyone's eyes were focused on Su Mingran.

  At that time, Su Mingran tried his best to argue and explained to Su Renhua that he did not steal anything. Qi Xinghe took the thing and wanted it. He tried to stop it, but it was useless.
  Now, Su Mingran was standing tense with his head raised. He didn't explain to others, he explained to himself.

  "I didn't take the thing." He had no idea that the guest was wearing an expensive bracelet.

  He spoke every word very forcefully. Su Mingran didn't look at anyone, but kept staring at the sky at the open door of the living room. He knew that no one would believe his excuse.
  It doesn't matter if everyone doesn't believe him, he confides in God and he doesn't steal.

  "Who took it if you didn't? Did it open its legs and run into your schoolbag on its own?"
  "Su Mingran, you were a habitual offender back then. You stole lighters from the supermarket and wronged your brother. Now you steal them again."
  "Look at me. You have to call the police and let the police handle this matter."

  In the living room, Su Renhua pointed at Su Mingran's nose angrily and cursed, carefully picked up the necklace worth tens of millions of yuan and returned it to Mrs. Chen.

  "Mr. Su, you raised a good son." Mrs. Chen took it with a sneer and looked at the bracelet in her hand carefully.

  There were signs of damage at the joints of the bracelet. Mrs. Chen held the bracelet and said arrogantly: "Mr. Su, my out-of-print bracelet has been damaged. The inlaid gemstones have signs of wear. What did you just talk to me about?" I'll say goodbye to the cooperation. Let's talk about how you should compensate me for a bracelet first."

  Su Renhua, the Su family's family fortune has not been as generous as it seems on the surface over the years, and compensating tens of millions for a diamond bracelet is obviously not worth it. What's more, it was Su Mingran who caused it.

  Su Renhua had given up on cooperating with Mrs. Chen and wanted to give her a step down. His tone was not as polite as before, "I know a craftsman who specializes in repairing high-end luxury bracelets. Mrs. Chen can send her there for repairs."