Chapter 16: Misunderstand

Thousands of people suspected that they all regretted it after they died.
Author: Qi Miao is a bad cat
[ Collect this chapter ] [Get Jinjiang coins for free] [Complain]
Chapter 16

  Only Gu Pei knew that Su Mingran was hospitalized.
  When Su Mingran was about to leave the hospital, Gu Pei called.

  Gu Pei has been following Qi Xinghe recently, and Qi Xinghe's school has almost become his second school.
  Friends jokingly call him Qi Xinghe's follower.

  Some friends in high school were curious as to why he was so close to Qi Xinghe, whom he had not gotten along with before.
  Friends remember that Gu Pei disliked Qi Xinghe very much.

  The reason Gu Pei gave them was that he didn't know Qi Xinghe before, but now he has a deeper understanding and found that Qi Xinghe is not the kind of person he thought he was.

  His friends laughed at him, "Qi Xinghe is a young master who has been spoiled by his family. We are not happy to serve him every day. You like to serve others so much, when will you serve your father and me?"

  Gu Pei said seriously about Qi Xinghe. Advantages: "He is very kind-hearted and attentive. He is very considerate of other people's emotions. He just pretends to be like that on the surface. Besides, if I were the youngest child in the family, I would be spoiled and a little squeamish."

  "Is he squeamish? In school Who dares to offend him? Besides, those things you mentioned about being careful and taking care of other people's emotions are probably from another person. I don't think Qi Xinghe has so many advantages." No matter what his

  friends say, Gu Pei always feels that his friends are very fond of Qi Xinghe. Their understanding was not deep, they only looked at Qi Xinghe at a very superficial level. In fact, Qi Xinghe was very popular and had good reputation no matter in college or high school, which he had seen for all to see.

  Gu Pei didn't change his view of Qi Xinghe just by getting along with him overnight. He and Qi Xinghe had not spoken a few words in high school, and his change of view of Qi Xinghe only occurred after the college entrance examination.
  But to make this clear, we need to go further.

  Three generations of the Gu family have been engaged in business and have accumulated a lot of wealth. In Gu Pei's generation, he is the only son, so Gu Pei has been entrusted with important responsibilities since childhood.
  Their family had already decided on Gu Pei as his successor, who would take over the entire business of the Gu family in the future, so his parents had always strictly disciplined him.

  Normally, children can go around and play during holidays, but he must make up lessons and supplement other knowledge points honestly.
  Everything about food, clothing, housing and transportation is controlled by dedicated personnel.

  After he met Su Mingran when he was sixteen, he became his only friend during his student days.

  Gu Pei cherished this hard-won friend and took good care of him.
  But his friend always had some wounds on his body for no apparent reason. When asked, Su Mingran never told Su Mingran, so Gu Pei could only put some ointment on them.

  After officially entering high school, Gu Pei felt more and more pressure and had more homework. He kept following his parents to contact some high-ranking officials, and his social activities gradually increased.
  At that time, Gu Pei was annoyed when he saw homework and annoyed when he saw people. He developed a rebellious mentality and quarreled with his parents every day. His whole person was full of hostility and no one dared to offend him.

  A year passed like this.

  In their second year of high school, Su Mingran and Qi Xinghe happened to be studying in Gu Pei's school. From then on, Gu Pei gradually got in touch with Qi Xinghe.
  He always felt that Qi Xinghe was very squeamish, which he didn't like. The one he had the most contact with was Su Mingran.