Chapter 13: No one stood with him

Thousands of people suspected that they all regretted it after they died.
Author: Qi Miao is a bad cat
[ Collect this chapter ] [Get Jinjiang coins for free] [Complain]
Chapter 13

  Qi Xinghe, the future star of tomorrow, raised his head proudly amid the applause, "I'm so exhausted. This piano is not as good as the one at home."

  Su Mo said dotingly: "It's not as good as the one at home. He plays it very well."

  The surrounding employees Everyone cheered.

  "It sounds really good, but it's a pity that it only has music score without lyrics."
  "It will sound even better with lyrics. I look forward to Master Qi releasing a song!"

  The investors specially invited by Su Mo were also quite satisfied, "Not bad, it has potential."

  Su Mo hurriedly said: "As for the contract, we -"

  Before he could finish his words, Su Mo suddenly caught a glimpse of Su Mingran walking straight to the piano stand. Under everyone's eyes, he picked up the music sheet and tore it into pieces. .
  He copied the music score using the most ordinary paper, and it fell into pieces in an instant.

  The surrounding voices were quiet for an instant, and only Su Mingran could be heard asking: "Qi Xinghe, why do you always steal from me? Do you have no hands or no brains?"

  Su Mingran's face was calm, and his voice did not rise at all. Take a closer look at his whole body. All trembling.

  Qi Xinghe didn't even look at Su Mingran. He turned towards Su Mo and said with tears in his eyes, "Brother, why did he wrongly accuse me? I obviously wrote the music myself. How could I lie to you about such a thing?"

  Su Mo was still polite to Su Mingran in front of the investors. He gave Su Mingran a warning look and said to the investor with a smile: "Children are playing around, so you can see the joke." The

  investor was happy to sell to him. Su Mo saved his face and said, "I can't get involved in family affairs. I'll discuss the contract issue in detail tomorrow."

  "Sorry to trouble you."

  Su Mo glanced at his subordinate, who understood and sent the investor out.

  As soon as the investor went out, Su Mo's expression immediately changed and he stared at Su Mingran coldly, "Su Mingran, you know that there is a distinguished guest here who wants to disrupt the situation. Are you happy to see that I can't get off the stage? ."

  Su Mingran lowered his eyes, and all the eyes around him were focused on him.

  Su Mo said condescendingly: "Repeat what you just said, who copied whom."

  Qi Xinghe stood behind Su Mo with all his body, proudly stretched out his head to look at Su Mingran, and said silently: You said Ah, even if I tell my brother that I took yours, will he believe it?

  Su Mingran's eyelashes trembled slightly. This was not the first time this happened.

  In high school, Su Mingran and Qi Xinghe were in the same school but in different classes. They were both selected by the school to participate in the provincial essay competition.
  Su Mingran spent more than a month revising the essay and submitted it. After the awards were announced, only Qi Xinghe was on the list.

  Su Mingran thought that his skills were inferior to others, so he packed up his mood and prepared well next time he had the opportunity.
  When Qi Xinghe's winning article was distributed to the whole school, he was shocked to realize that his article had been replaced by Qi Xinghe's, and he had turned in a blank article.