Chapter 1 : Meeting Him

"Aarvi!! Aarvi! Come down!! How long will you sleep?" Mrs Singhania called her daughter. Little did she know that miss Aarvi was not sleeping but was sitting up, confused. "I want to have something that really satisfies my appetite. What do I do?"
She was lost in her thoughts when suddenly she came up with the idea to let her Google baby pick where she should have lunch.

"Okay Google recommend me good restraunts with veg food "
And voila! Google did its work by summimg up all the best restaurants near her .

After scrolling for 10 minutes she finally found a restaurant -
"Okii I'll go with this one! It's just 20 minutes away from my house. "

Hopping off her bed in excitement, she ran downstairs to the hall calling her family to gather up.

"Why are you yelling so much Aarvi? And how many times am I supposed to tell you to not run down the staircase? Gir jaaogi tum." A puzzled Mr Singhania came in walking .
"What is it?" said her younger brother sitting on the couch.
"Yell one more time and I'll hit you Aarvi!!
Kitna shor machaati ho" said Mrs Singhania.

"Mumma, papa and chipde,( thats what Aarvi calls her brother) lets go out for lunch na please.. It has been quite some time since we went out to eat"

"Good idea, we can have lunch and do some window shopping also" said Mrs Singhania. " Okay sure sure but hum jaaye kaha??" asked her brother

"Aap sab taiyaar ho jaao jaake jaldi jaldi, I have the location of the restaurant. It is 20 minutes away from here". As she said, everyone scattered into their rooms and got dressed within 15 minutes.

By 12:30 pm they started off in their Jeep Compass. Mr Singhania drove as Aarvi sat in the passenger seat and typed the location on the GPS .

IN THE RESTAURANT:

"Didi, what do you want to have?"
Aarvi did not reply. Her brother, who was sitting on the opposite seat, rolled his eyes at her, annoyed at his big sis. She was pre occupied with her thoughts as to what to eat ,what to order....

" Gobi fry khaau ki Honey chilli potato?
Kya khau mai!! Sab kuch toh khaa nahi sakti😭" she was lost in deciding when her brother snapped his fingers bringing her back to reality.
"Kuch bhi order kar do Chipde!!! I'm starving!!"

"Theek hai, let's order a full meal", her mother interjected and everyone agreed. Within no time, a steward approached their table carrying a tray consisting of 4 glasses and plates along with 2 menu cards.

After going through the menu debating on the pros and cons of every dish, all the 4 decided on a good starter and main course. Mr Singhania lifted his hand up signalling one of the stewards that they were ready with the order. Upon noticing him, one of them walked quickly with a tab in his hands towards the table and welcomed the family - "Good afternoon sir, what can I get you?"

Aarvi was scrolling through her phone but immediately stopped and looked up as she heard a very calming voice... Her eyes met a pair of brown Rubies - she felt as if it touched her soul.... they looked at each other for couple of Miliseconds as he smiled at her. She instantly put her head down as blood rushed to her cheeks turning them rose red making her flustered and giggle badly.. But she cannot do it in front of her family, poor Aarvi, tried her best and succeeded in getting a grip on herself.

" Oh my god!! Such beautiful eyes, your heart shaped lips forming a perfect curve resulting in such a captivating smile." Aarvi was completely drooling over the steward forgetting everything around her.
The food came and everyone started to dig into their plates and there was Aarvi.... Still daydreaming about the man she saw just a few minutes ago.

SIDDHARTH'S POV:
"I know I'm very attractive to look at but mujhe pata nahi tha ki meri ek nazar se ek ladki itna affect ho sakti hai ki woh nazar milaate hi sharma jaaye.." - he was lost thinking about Aarvi's flustered sight when his bestfriend Sanjay who also is Siddharh's colleague approached him asking - " Kya hua Sid? Kaunse soch me pad gaye ho?"
"Kuch nahi yaar, chal kaam pe dhyaan dete hai."
"Baat ko chipa mat, shift ke baad baat karte hai!:)". Upon telling this Sanjay went to the reception counter to attend customers.

"Do you want to have any desert?" asked Mr Singhania
"one Caramel custard pudding for me" said Mrs Singhania
"one scoop of strawberry Icecream please" said Aarvi's brother
"what about you Aarvi?" asked her dad
"Death by chocolate papa" she replied.
"Okay then I'll have one faluda" said Mr Singhania.

"Aarvi order de do jaldi" said Mrs Singhania
"Okay mumma." - she was nervous as hell as she raised her hand praying that the attractive young man does not notice her... But her prayer went in vain as Siddharth instantly noticed her and walked towards the table.

"Shitt!!! Ab kya karu!? Bhagwaan kyu karte ho aap aisa?? How will I give the order to him??" Aarvi was quarreling within herself as her heartbeat was increasing with his every step.

"Yes ma'am?"
"Hii, ek caramel cream custard, ek scoop strawberry icecream, ek falooda aur ek death by chocolate please.."
"Sure ma'am, I'll get it in 5 minutes, thank you"
"Thank you"

As she sat down after giving the order Aarvi was on cloud nine internally
"Haaye, itni achchi awaaz hai, itni khubsoorat aankhe hai, aur katl kar dene waali smile hai in janaab ke toh, inki awaaz ko toh mai puri zindagi sun sakti hu"

As he said, within 5 minutes Siddharth got the desert order and started serving it.
While serving them, Aarvi couldn't help but notice how elegant he looked while serving and how delicate yet graceful he was in holding the cups and placing them on the table.

"Ye ladki mujhe aise kyu dekh rahi hai?"
Thought Siddharth while serving as he noticed her looking at his hand movements .

"Didi pass me the tissues please"- her brother cut her from her gaze as she immediately passed him the whole stand.

"Khaana bohot achcha tha na?" asked Aarvi's mom
"Haa aur mujhe yaha ki biryani sabse achchi lagi mumma!!" She answered in delight as the rest agreed with her and giggled lightly.

"Bill bharva ke nikalte hai Aaru mujhe meeting ke liye jaana hai"
"Theek hai papa"
"Excuse me, bill de dijiye please" - Aarvi said as she stood up grabbing *his* attention.

"Ye bill ka receipt le aur jaa jaldi" - telling this Sanjay kept the bill in Siddharth's hand and slightly tapped his shoulder.

"Shaanth Aarvii Shaant!!"
Little miss daydreamer consoled herself as she saw her *Chaand* approaching them with a bright smile and sparkling eyes.
"Thank you for choosing this restaurant sir, please visit again"- he said as he quickly glanced at Aarvi and looked back at Mr Singhania.
"Yes yes!! Hum vaapas zaroor aayenge, humaari beti ko yaha ki biryaani behad pasand aayi hai, hai na Aarvi?" - he said.

"Ha?...... Hanjii mujhe behad pasand aaya hai, ab toh shaayad mai yaha regular customer ho jaaungi" - she replied with a cute smile facing Siddharth directly.
Looking at her smile like a cute little baby
He giggled and said - " Jii, zaroor aayega, you're always welcome here😊."

After paying the bill, the Singhanias thanked the staff and were approaching the lift right next to the entrance of the restaurant as Aarvi turned back slowly and swiftly hoping to see the breathtaking man for one last time before she left only to find him looking at her and smiling back as if he knew she would turn around.