Pressure

The following day went in a snap of a finger.
College work has always been hectic, and the making of the roses was a painstaking job. Sara and Aarvi had to utilize their free hours to go in search of those origami sheets that had the exact shade.

Minnie thoda upar neeche ho bhi jaaye toh koi baat nahi hai. Don't stress too much for the same shade.

Upar neeche ho jaaye project ke liye ek had tak theek hai Sara, but these will be publicly displayed.

She mentally smacked herself knowing that she had a slip of tounge.

Sara was puzzled for a second.

Did you get to know why I asked you for help? Or did bhai tell you?

There was an awkward silence that lasted for some time but soon enough Minnie broke it.

I know that these flowers will be publicly displayed for the exhibition...

You know it?.... How? Sara was still confused but tried to seem normal.

The deadline you told me, it's one day before Siddharth's exhibition.... He had told me that the coming Tuesday he will be holding it in his campus...

Oh..... Uhh... Yeah right he would have told you, how dumb of me.... Sorry Minnie......

No no, there's nothing wrong in it. She said smiling as they went inside a paper craft shop.

So he's holding the exhibition for you?... Sara thought internally.

They fortunately got the exact shade and quantity they required.

Back in the campus:
Both the girls walked up to the canteen directly not finding anyone in the basement.
Piya was waiting in the canteen rather impatiently and looked a bit pissed.

Hello Piyu!!

Piya looked away from her. Confused, Minnie checked her phone, there were 10 missed calls from her.

I'm sorry yaar phone silent pe tha.. Really sorry....

Piya's eyes met Minnie's. There was an intense gaze between them. 'I'm sorry Piya' - Aarvi's eyes spoke.

One more time you do this and I'll never pick your calls! - Piya spoke softly yet there was a tinge of firmness in it.

I won't repeat it. Pakka!! - Aarvi said smiling.

It's okay come sit down. Where are the others? - Piya asked as she realized that Sara was standing right next to Aarvi.

Hi Sara, sorry, didn't see you earlier...

Hey no problem. Lunch?

Nah, waiting for you all to come.

So sweet of you!

Piya smiled back.

I don't know wait I'll call Veerthi and also ask her to bring Nikhita along if she's with her. She dialed her number..

After a few rings Veerthi picked up

Bol

Where are you?

Second floor.

Achcha is Nikhita with you?

Haan, kyu?

Both of you come to the canteen na..

Okay five minutes and I'll be there.

Okay then.

The line went blank and Aarvi texted Siddharth:

Hello Sid! Did you sleep well?

************************************