Realizations hit hard.

Aarvi went straight to the room she was in an hour ago.
Sulking down on the floor she couldn't control herself and started crying. She was weeping like a small child.
Moments later Piya also ran inside and found her best friend sitting down and crying.

"Minnie!? Minnie!? Kya hua?? Tum ro kyu rahi ho?

[Minnie!? Minnie!? What happened?? Why are you crying? ]

Piya hugged her from the side and asked her once again

"What is wrong?"

Aarvi tried to look into Piya's eyes. She lifted her chin and looked at her friend. They were red, tears not stopping. She started to breath heavily. Hiccups were forming not letting her talk.

Sanjay reached the door and found both the girls in the room. Aarvi's back was facing him. She did not sense his presence. But Piya glanced at him and was about to get up when he silently asked her not to do so and rolled the water bottle on the table close enough for her to grab.
She pulled the bottle towards her and sat back holding Aarvi's hand, focusing on her.

"Please calm down Minnie, araam se bol hua kya hai?"

[Please calm down Minnie, Slowly tell me what has happened?]

"Pi.... Pii... Piyu, I...."

"Wait, drink some water."
She fed her some water that helped calm Aarvi down a bit.
Sanjay walked inside and stood a bit far from her.

"Now tell me."
By now her breathing was back to normal.
Wiping her tears she sat up straight, ready to talk.

"I... I... I love him Piya!! I freakin love him.. He... He's an angel. Really an angel in disguise."

Piya and Sanjay's happiness knew no bounds. Both of them were feeling so happy for their respective friends.
Controlling herself, Piya spoke-

"I told you that very night! See? I knew it Aarvi!"

"You.. You were right... All along.... I, i should have told him back then itself."

"Abhi bhi vakt hai Minnie. Ja, jaake bol daal. He also likes you yaar"

[there is still time Minnie. Go, go and tell him. He also likes you ]

Ignoring Piya, she continued to speak-

"You know? This is his first exhibition, he organized it for me!! Sara told me! Even that day when I asked him if he holds exhibitions, he told me that he will hold one today.... Oh my god Piya, he... He..... -"

"Loves you." - a voice came from behind. Aarvi turned back in an instant fearing who it might be. Seeing Sanjay her anxiety levels increased.

"Aap... Aap... Kaun?" - She stuttered
[You... You... Who are you?]

"Relax Aarvi, I'm Sanjay, Siddharh's best friend and also his colleague."

"Uhh ... Ohh.... Hi.. I mean hello Sanjay."

"Don't worry, I know everything."

"Huh?" - She asked a bit confused.

"Haa, from the first time both of you met to the day you met near the bakery recently. I know everything Aarvi."

Minnie felt a bit awkward after hearing him. Embarrassment was clearly seen on her face.

"Hey, hey, there is nothing to feel embarrassed about."

Looking at him she gave a small smile.

"That fool also loves you Aarvi. He knew it."

Aarvi frowned.