Him. 🧡

It was a bright and sunny day in Lonesome Flats, Poppy and the rest of Pop Village had come to help Delta throw a party for Clampers, She was turning 8 years old today, And Delta, Being the great aunt that she is wanted to make sure that this was truly a special day for her.

"Branch, You work on the Happy Birthday Banner, And Guy Diamond, Get a disco ball going in that barn over there!." Poppy said excitedly as she walked next to Delta, Who was analyzing everything. "Thanks so much for letting us help plan Clampers party, Delta!." She Said happily tapping her toes as she looked at her with a wide smile.
"Of course! I mean country fling is always great but- After seein' that Frenzy ya put on with your friends when we first met, I'm sure Clampers would just love an upbeat party." She gave her usual confident smile, She had her hands on her hips and she seemed pleased with everything that was set up so far.

There was a barn with a dance floor for square dancing with a disco ball to light it up, A Cake that Biggie and Mr. Dinkles had made with all of Clampers favorite flavors, A banner that spelt out 'Happy Birthday Clampers!' that Branch had worked on, and for the final touch, Cooper and Prince D had set up some party games for everyone to play. So far it seemed like Clampers was going to enjoy this birthday a whole lot. Especially because it had both Pop and Country genres in it, Which everyone seemed to appreciate ever since the end of the Rock Apocalypse.
"WooWee! I'm sure glad we finished decorating-." Delta said wiping some sweat off of her forehead with her hand with a proud sigh. "You said It!." Poppy Said excitedly as she sat some gifts down on a table, "Viva was able to keep Clampers occupied back in Pop village by making candy necklaces with her and braiding her hair, But they'll be here soon! We've got a friend who has fast transportation." She said crossing her arms proudly.

"That's great." Delta replied with a smile. As soon as she said that a large Bug-Like vehicle pulled into Lonesome Flats, trailing some dirt behind as it screeched to a stop, Viva and Clampers hopped out of the left door of the vehicle, Clampers looked around in amazement of how her party was decorated before running and giving her Aunt Delta a huge hug.
"She was Great!." Viva Said With a smile as she walked up to Delta, "She's great at making candy necklaces."

Just then, A blueish, Dark blue haired, Chubby yet fit troll hopped out of the drivers seat, Pulling his goggles onto his forehead as he did. He walked towards Delta, Viva, Poppy and Clampers, Holding a hand out to Delta. "Hey there! My name is-."

"John Dory." Delta said sternly, Gritting her teeth and she had a stern look on her face.
"Do I know you- Wait!..Delta?." He Said with his eyes going slightly wide.
"Oh! You two know each other?." Poppy said pointing at the both of them slightly confused. Delta gently pushed Clampers toward some other young trolls urging her to go play, Which she did.
"Yes. Unfortunately, I do know him." Deltas eyes narrowed, She leaned towards John Dory slightly. John looked offended for a moment before his eyes softened and he sighed a bit.
"Come on Delta that was a long time ago!." He said tilting his head, trying to get some sympathy from her.
Delta pinched the bridge of her nose. "You know what? You can stay for the party because you got my niece here quickly, But stay far away from me." With that she flipped her hair, turned around, and gracefully walked away.

John Dory sighed a bit as he watched her walk away, He stared down at the ground.
Poppy then approached him. "You and Delta know each other? How? Why- I mean-  Thats shocking! Why is she so mad at you?."
John Dory crossed his arms, "She's..She's Just Someone I used to have a history with." He then walked away, Going to talk to Branch and his brothers since they had arrived to the party as well. This left Poppy feeling like there was a backstory to this, She just Didn't know what, She hoped to find out.