✦𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞✦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐀 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲

My eyes flutter open after a long sleep, hell, the longest sleep I've had in a very long time. I nearly forgot what had happened yesterday and was confused as to why I was in a warm bed until my eyes landed on the boy who rested peacefully beside me. The room was dark and the sun was barely starting to rise. All five boys were fast asleep in their beds, peacefully unconscious.

I felt a blush form on my face when a realized that Harry had his arms around me in a tight, yet gentle embrace, one of his large hands resting on my lower back, his fingers just barely slipping underneath my shirt while his other hand was on my shoulder as his arm was draped around my other shoulder, hooking around me securely. His face was all snuggled up into my chest while our legs tangled together. My arm was resting underneath one of the many pillows underneath my head, my hand peaking out to rest on his shoulder. My other arm was wrapped around his torso, my hand all nestled up in the long curls on the back of his neck.

Though I've only known Harry for less than twenty-four hours, this seems so natural. It was like his energy instantly put me at ease, making me feel safe. I've never felt like that before, not even with my ex. I've never felt so safe with someone so fast, either.

Harry let out a soft mumble in his sleep, making me come out of my thoughts in an instant. I looked down and saw him nuzzle more deeply and closely than before, using his legs to scooch his lower body closer, so our legs were even more intertwined and his thighs were brushing together, and he wrapped his leg around my waist to pull himself closer, letting out a soft grunt here and there when he was moving. Once he was finished getting into his new, most likely comfortable position, he let out a long, deep, content sigh through his nostrils, making me smile shyly at his cute antics.

His actions add to the list of what makes him like a cat. All cuddly and wanting to be close as possible when they want attention and they love to get in the oddest positions to sleep, too.

I shifted to sit up, making Harry whine, "'S too early," He mumbled into my chest, making me giggle, "I'm just going to use the bathroom, Harry," I whispered, making him let our a pout before he let go.

Being free from his grasp, I stood and made my way to the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind me. I did my business and while I was washing my hands, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I haven't seen myself when I first wake up in a very long time. I reached up and touched the mirror, unfortunately not recognizing my own reflection, as I was so used to see a filthied homeless girl.

I shook my head and retracted my hand, bringing it down to rinse the soap off of my hands. I grabbed the hand towel and quickly dried my hands before leaving the washroom.

Just as I left, my eyes landed on the beautiful sunrise through the glass door of the fancy balcony. I made my way over, sliding outside into the summer morning breeze. I leaned against the railings, my eyes set on the gorgeous view of the city and early sky. Hell, I could see the apartment complex that used to be about a block away from my former house from where I stood, and this hotel has miles away.

I leaned my head into my arms, looking out over the view until the door behind me opened, making me look over. "What're you standing out here for?" Louis asked quietly, creaking the door closed. "Went to use the bathroom and on the way back, I saw the view and wanted to watch the sunrise," I explained softly, making him hum and join my side. Louis crossed his arms over his chest as he shook as a slight chill hit him before he started to talk, his eyes set on the city around us, "You used to live close to here, yeah?" He asked.

"'See that apartment building with that one window with a cardboard box covering it while the others look perfectly normal?" I asked, lifting my hand to point over at the building, "Yeah?" Louis said, glancing at me before setting this eyes on it. "Just over that building, about a block over would be my old house," I informed, pulling my hand back to rest on my arm. "Do you ever walk by?" He asked, turning his gaze to me. "No," I shook my head, "'Never had the heart to do it. It'd probably hurt more if I went any closer, so that's why I made my way over here, so I could at least live in the streets without a familiar face giving me a dirty look every time people passed by."

Louis gave me a sad look before slinging his arm around my shoulders, "Well, it's their loss, your gain. I've got seven sisters at home that would love to meet you and help you raise the baby. Those people behind that building don't know what they're gonna be missing," He said softly, pulling me into his side. "You think so?" I asked insecurely, looking up at him. "I know so. Now, let's get you back to bed. The lads won't be up for a couple hours so you can to ahead and rest up. Don't wanna leave Haz waiting."

Smiling at his words, I nodded before letting him lead me back inside and over to the bed where Harry slept peacefully. I got back underneath the covers, making Harry shift and pull me into his arms, "'Took you long enough," He mumbled sleepily, making Louis and I chuckle. "See you later, 'kay?" Louis whispered, patting my shoulder before getting settled back into his bed with Niall.

I never realized how tired I was, but after I had shifted a couple of times in Harry's arms to get comfortable, I was out like a light.