✦𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞✦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Screams harshly pierced my ears. Some of them were calling the boys' names, some were saying "I love you," some others were saying stuff I couldn't hear over the other fans, and some were just screaming incoherently.

My feet were moving on their own accord as the boys guided me forward. My eyes were squeezed shut and my arms were securely locked around my small baby bump.

After what felt like hours, I felt arms start to guide me up, making me open my eyes and see that we made it to a black limousine. I got in, ducking my head down so I didn't get hurt. I squeezed in until I sat between Louis and Niall.

Once Harry was in as he was the last to enter the vehicle and closed the door behind him, Louis instantly turned to me, "You okay? The baby okay?" He asked, placing a hand over my forearm that was still wrapped around my small belly bump and rested on top of my other arm gently. "We're good, just a bit shocked," I said softly. "Yeah, it's not the best thing to go through as soon as you're done with breakfast," Niall said with a soft chuckle, making me giggle and turn to him, "No kidding," I replied, making him smile.

The car started to move, "So, we're going to the nearby mall. They've closed it down just for us so we won't be so cornered. You can buy as much as you want, don't worry if it's expensive or not, okay? It doesn't matter what it is, we'll buy it for you," Liam said softly, but he was interrupted by Harry, "As long as it's not illegal, as much as I'd love to join in on that crusade," making us all chuckle. "Think about all the cocaine--," Louis said, but Paul cut him off, "Louis," He scolded the eldest of the group, making us all burst out laughing.

"It's okay, boys, he didn't say we couldn't stop by the bar and get you boys some fun drinks," I teased with a small smirk, making Paul instantly say, "Uh--!" And the boys instantly started laughing harder and going off of my comment before Paul stopped it from going around.

I don't think I've laughed this hard in ages. It felt good.

"But seriously, buy ANYTHING, alright? Don't hesitate, okay? You like it, you get it! We won't charge you or anything," Liam said, making me slowly nod.

Noticing Zayn's silence, I looked over at him, seeing he was making stoic faces at his phone reflection. "I didn't know we were in the same car as Zayn eye fucking himself, Jesus Christ," Louis said as he followed my gaze. Zayn didn't look even look over or remove his eyes from his phone, he just used the hand that he was fixing his hair with to flip him off. All of us laughed softly at the Zouis duo's banter.

/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////

When we made it to the mall, the boys weren't kidding. The place was empty and almost seemed haunting. "Whoa," I mused, looking around at the almost dead silent mall, the only sounds being the scattered music that came from each store and the whirring of the escalators. It all whirled around in a spooky echo and it made me shiver slightly at the fact of how my voice echoed me.

"This is freaky," I muttered, looking around. "Yeah, no kidding," Harry chuckled nervously. "Oh! I wanna go to the food court!" Niall chirped, making a bee-line to the map to find it. "But you just ate less than two hours ago," Liam pointed out. "I don't care! I'm a hungry lad! Leave me alone!" Niall insisted before bolting into the direction of what I could only assume is the food court. A guard quickly followed after him, seeming unfazed by the running teenage Irishman.

I walked over to the map and my eyes widened at all the places we could go in this building. It was extremely impressive that this place could fit so many stores! My eyes landed on T-JayMaxx and then I scanned the map of the icon and it was just up the escalator and a far left.

"Uhm," I mumbled awkwardly, making the boys look over. "Found somewhere you want to go, love?" Louis asked, joining my side. I nodded and pointed to the icon. "Right! T-JayMaxx it is! C'mon, then!" He said enthusiastically, linking his arm with mine and leading me towards the closest escalator.

This was going to be... Interesting.